Chapter 43

Billie's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing, indicating I got a text. I groaned and looked over to see bri peacefully sleeping. Man last night was fun. I forgot someone texted me yesterday to. I grabbed my phone and see two messages from two different people. On of them kinda made me upset.

And the other made me confused. I opened Amya's message first. Amya is one of my friends from when I was dancing. But we stopped talking after I got injured and couldn't dance anymore. She was known for mya though and she quit dancing after I told her I couldn't dance anymore.

Mya💙👯‍♀️

Mya💙👯‍♀️: Hey, we haven't talked in a minute how are you?

Me: uh I'm good how about you

Mya💙👯‍♀️: I'm amazing, congratulations on your music career and shit

Me: oh uh thanks

Mya💙👯‍♀️: I heard you were going on tour, I'm going to one of your shows, maybe we can catch up?

Me: uh we can hang out rn if your not doing anything

Mya💙👯‍♀️: cool meet at the park we used to go to?

Me: yeah I'll see you around 11:30

Mya💙👯‍♀️: k bye

That was weird but I shrugged it off. I checked the message that I didn't wanna see. It was from Brandon(Q). He's my ex. Yes I know I'm gay but I had to figure that out I wasn't always gay. He asked how I was, I'm just gonna ignore him.

I got up and picked a outfit out of my closet. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower to get ready to meet up with Mya. It was 9:45 am so I had time.

Brianna's POV

I woke up to the shower running. I'm guessing Billie's in there. I grabbed my phone and saw I had 20 missed calls from my dad. I didn't feel like talking to him so I texted him and told him I'm going to be home later on tonight...maybe. As I shut my phone off I heard the shower stop.

I'm guessing she's out. I just sit there looking at the ceiling. I've been kinda down lately but I can't let Billie know that. I was just confused and frustrated when my dad started being at home. It made me think of a lot of things.

I was to in thought that I didn't even see Billie walk out of the bathroom. "Good Morning baby." She kissed my forehead. She looked like she was going somewhere but she's her own person so I really don't care where.

"Good morning." I sighed. Today just really didn't feel like my day. "You good?" She asked. "Yeah perfectly fine." I lie. "I know your lying but I'm not gonna push you." She smiled.

"Whenever your ready to talk I'm here." I love her so much she's so caring. Maybe I should go on tour with her. I mean it's the least I could do. She was putting on her chains and rings. "Hey bil." She stopped what she was doing and turned towards me.

"Yes?" I took a deep breath and sat up. "I wanna go on tour with you." She smiled the biggest smile I ever seen. "Wait really." I nodded and she ran over to hug me. "B-baby I-I need t-to breath." "Oh sorry sorry." She chuckled.