Chapter 11

"I like you Brianna."
Brianna's POV

"Yeah bil i know...if you didn't you still would be bullying me." I laughed tryna grab the ice cream. She snatched it away. "No bri I bullied you because I liked you and I wanted to hide it or get over it or some shit." She said.

I just stared at her. I wanted to know how long because I liked her since 7th grade when she beat up a kid for me. "H-how long?" "Um s-since 8th grade...it's totally fine if you don't like me back but I just had to tell you." I looked at her like she was dumb.

I like her to but did she really have to bully me to hide her feelings. She could've just distance herself from me. "So let me get this straight." I laughed "YOU bullied me to hide your feelings for me, bil you could've just distanced yourself or something." I said.

"I-I didn't think of that I'm sorry." She said tryna get off the counter. I pushed her back. "Bil I liked you to but I don't remember hitting you to hide my feelings." I said. "Yeah I kno- wait what." "Y-you like me?" "Yeah bil but I'm gonna have to process you telling me you bullied me because you like me." I sighed.

"T-that's fine...take all the t-time you need." She said. I smiled and hugged her. "Now give me the damn ice cream before I beat your ass." I said seriously. "Jeez sorry." She said handing me the bowl.

time skip—

Billie's POV

I took bri home a couple hours ago. I can't believe she likes me. I was to busy thinking about us dating that I didn't even know my mom was standing at my door. "What has you so happy billie." She asks. My mom doesn't know I like girls yet so I'm gonna tell her.

"Mom can I talk to you." "Yeah sure but first what happened with Brianna." "Uh she was going through some things I rather not talk about." I frowned. "Ok well what do you need to talk to me about." "Um mom you know me and bri have been hanging out a lot lately." "Yeah?" "Um well I um I'm gay and I like her." I said looking down. "That's great bil are you guys dating." "Wait you're not mad?" She laughed.

"Why would I be mad?" "Uh I don't know I just thought-nvm." I sighed "um no we're not dating but she likes me back." "Then why aren't you guys dating?" "Well uh she needs time to process that I bullied her because I liked her." I whispered. My mom rubbed my back "it's ok bil she'll come around." She said. "I have to go to work but make sure to lock the door because Finneas is at Claudia's." She said.

I nodded. I can't wait to make bri mine. I wonder if she told her mom she likes girls I'm going to call her.

Brianna's POV

I was just sitting in my bed thinking about Billie when my phone started ringing.
(Billie-italic/Brianna-bold)
Hey babygirl how are you
Bil you literally saw me a few hours ago
Yeah I know um I wanted to ask you something
Wasup
Have you told your mom you like girls
Uh no because she's homophobic and most likely will kick me out...I told my dad though.
Oh ok I'm sorry she's ya know
It's fine my dad accepts me though so I'm ok with her not knowing.
Oh ok I just wanted to know..well get some sleep for school tomorrow..bye mamas
*laughs* bye bil

I turned my phone off and started thinking again. I wonder how Billie acts when she's jealous. I'll find out tomorrow.

The next day

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off and groaned. I sat up stretched and rubbed my eyes. I got up and did my morning routine then decided to post on Instagram.