Chapter 49

Billie's POV

"Baby please I'm sorry." "It's to late for that Billie." "I-I can't take that." She shrugged and opened my legs. "Bri p-please." Without hesitation she shoved the whole thing in me. "It's 12 inches baby." She said. I moaned really loud. "FUCK." She started pounding in me and went faster. "Shit shit shit." I moaned.

I arched my back and threw my head back while my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I couldn't take the whole thing. "B-bri s-slow down." I manage to get out. She only went faster. My legs started to violently shake as she thrusted in and out of me.

I moaned loudly. "Fuck bri!" I tried to push her away but she didn't move. She began to rub my clit and it sent me over the edge. "FUCK I-I can't t-take it." I moaned really loudly. "It's okay baby relax." RELAX?!?is she serious? She's not the one with 12 fucking inches inside of her.

I was a moaning mess as my legs were still violently shaking. I felt a knot in my stomach and I wanted to tell bri but I knew she was gonna tell me to hold it. "I- fuck- I-I'm g-gonna cum." I managed to get out. She was pounding inside of me going faster with each thrust.

"Hold it." "N-no I-I c-can't." I started to cry from the pleasure. She started going faster and faster. I moaned louder and louder as she hit my g-spot. I was trying my best not to cum.

She took my hand and put it on my stomach. I could feel the freaking strap on. "B-baby please I-I can't." I whimpered. Then I moaned really loud. My whole body began to shake and tears kept flowing out of my eyes.

Not because of the pain but because of the pleasure. I started squirting and I threw my head back and arched my back more and moaned. More tears came as she went faster.

"B-bri p-please." I moaned out. I was now sweating and my hair was sticking to my face. My tears running down my cheeks. My whole body was shaking as I tried to hold everything. "Let it out." I came all over the strap on but she didn't stop. "S-stop I-it's to much." I moaned. She went faster.

I mean I liked this but Jesus did she have to be so rough like one time would've been enough. She went faster and faster as more tears came to my eyes. "BRIANNA PLEASE." I felt another knot in my stomach.

I held it in. I knew she was gonna tell me to. "Let it out." She said as my body violently shook. I came again and she helped me ride out my high. She pulled out and I curled up in a ball.

I was still shaking and crying. I was very sweaty. "You okay baby." "Y-yes." I managed to get out. I tried wiping my tears but more came. Brianna put my hair in a messy bun. "T-thank you." I told her. I wanted to be nice as possible.

"You want anymore?" She asked. I shook my head no. I was still shaking and crying. "Words Bubba." "N-no p-please." I begged. She chuckled. She went to go run me some bath water but I don't think that's gonna help.

I wiped my tears again but more started to fall so I just let it be. She came back out of the bathroom. She walked over to me and wiped my tears. "It's okay baby your gonna take a nice warm bath...does it hurt?" "N-no I-I'm c-crying b-because o-of p-pleasure." I stuttered. I was still shaking.

I knew I wasn't gonna be able to walk. Bri picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around her neck while nuzzling my face in her chest. She sat me on the sink and took my shirt off then she placed me in the tub.

I was still shaking. She took her clothes off and got in with me. She sat behind me and hugged me. "Shh baby it's okay." I melted into her touch. I slowly began to stop shaking. Bri got out because someone knocked on the door. she put a towel around her and went to answer the door.

Brianna's POV

I went to the door and opened and poked my head out considering is only had a towel on. It was Finneas. "Hey Finn wasup?" "Where's Billie?" "She's in the bathtub. Why?" He sighed. "Because I'm right next to you guys and I can hear my sisters moans, not cool dude." I chuckled a bit. "Sorry we'll keep it down next time." He rolled his eyes and walked away. I shut the door and laughed.

I walked back in the bathroom to see Billie trying to stand. "Billie I'll help you." I said. She looked at me. "Who was at the door?" "Finneas he said he didn't wanna hear your moans." She blushed out of embarrassment and looked down.

I took my towel back off and got back in the bathtub. Billie had managed to drain the water so I just stood up and took a shower. Billie was sitting in front of me watching.

"Cmon I'll help you." I helped her get up and she held on to me for dear life. I washed her body but when I washed in between her legs she whimpered. "Billie are you sure it doesn't hurt?" I asked

"No I-it doesn't I-I'm just sore baby." I nodded. I helped her out of the shower and sat her on the sink. I grabbed an oversized t-shirt and underwear for Billie. And I grabbed me some shorts and a shirt. When I pulled Billie's underwear all the way up she whimpered.

"Billie seriously, does it hurt be honest." I said sternly. "N-no baby I'm just sore." "Promise?" She looked at me. She didn't say it back."Billie be honest with me please." She started to tear up.

"Does it hurt?" "A-a little." She said as tears ran down her cheeks. "Why didn't you tell me?" "B-because I-I liked it so much b-but I guess it's j-just because I'm sore." She said truthfully.

"Okay...are you okay though?" She nodded and I wiped her tears. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Want some ice cream?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said quietly. I picked her up and sat her on the bed. "Here watch some tv while I go get some." She nodded and grabbed the remote.

Billie's POV

Brianna left to go get some ice cream like a while ago. My phone started to ring and I saw Brianna's contact. (Billie-italic/Brianna- bold)
Billie
Yea mama what's wrong
Um someone's tryna hit on me and uh..
I heard shuffling and slight yelling
Baby? Are you okay?
Sorry and uh he won't let me leave
Baby I can't walk
Yeah I know I kn- "go away dude." Yeah I know but can't you send Finneas or som- "dude I have a girlfriend." Someone please.
Um okay stay on the phone okay.
Uh o-
I heard a whimper and the phone fall
Baby?!?

I started to panic. Fuuuuccckkk why did she have to make me not walk. I mean I enjoyed it but really. "FINNEAS." I yelled. He used his spare key and opened the door. "What's wrong
?" "I-it's bri she went to go get ice cream and then she called me saying this dude was hitting on her then I heard a whimper and the phone fall and I-I don't know what to do please help me." I sobbed

"Okay Billie calm down, I'll go get her." I nodded.

Brianna's POV

The dude grabbed my wrist tightly and I let out a whimper and dropped my phone. "Let go of me!" I yell. Nobody was doing anything, they all just stared.

I felt a sharp pain in my arm then everything went black.
———————————————————————
A/n: sorry for not uploading. My cousins were in town and we had some stuff to do. I'm gonna start uploading again. stay safe love ya💓.!

1402 words