Chapter 7

Billie's POV

We got to my house and Brianna had fell asleep while I was driving. I carefully got out the car trying not to wake her. I got to the door and opened it. Finneas was on the couch watching tv. "Hey bil who is that?" He asked pausing the tv. "Hey uh this is Brianna." I said closing the door quietly.

"Oh why are you carrying her? Wasn't y'all at a party? Is she drunk?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "one question at a time Finneas." He laughed and I shushed him. "Uh we were at a party...no she's not drunk...and I'm carrying her because she was scared that I was gonna leave her." I said walking towards the stairs.

"Did something happen?" He asked. "Uh yeah but I'll tell you later I'm gonna go lay her down." I said walking up the stairs. I stopped when Brianna turned her head. She let out a sigh.

I slowly walked up the stairs trying not to wake her. I got to my room and closed the door. I tried laying her on the bed but she wouldn't let go of me. I took my shoes off and laid down with her.

Finneas knocked on my door really loud causing Brianna to move a little. "Finneas if you don't shut the fuck up." I whisper yelled. "Sorry." He whispered. "Wasup." I asked. "Are you gonna tell me what happened?" He whispered. "She almost got raped by Danielle." I sighed. "I'm gonna beat her ass again." I whispered. "Please don't bil." Brianna whispered. "Sorry did I wake you." I asked. "No." She whispered. Her eyes were still closed like she was half sleep. "Imma go." Finneas said walking out of my room.

"What did you say?" I asked bri. "I said please don't." She said wrapping her arms around me. "Why not?" I asked. "Why would you?" She asked still half sleep. "Mamas she slapped you..and literally almost took your virginity without your permission...I'm not gonna let that slide." I said running my fingers through her hair. She hummed in response and I think she went back to sleep.

I sighed and fell asleep holding her.
The next day

I woke up to Brianna gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and stretch. "Mamas?" I called out I got up when I heard light sobbing. I went towards the noise and it was coming from the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Mamas you in there?"
(⚠️TW-SELF HARM⚠️)
Brianna's POV

Shit Billie is awake. I was currently crying and cutting myself on my arms. Billie knocked on the door again. "Mamas are you ok?" She asked. I let out a sob. I couldn't get what Danielle said out of my head. I made a cut on my arm just thinking about it.

Am I really nothing? Billie stopped knocking and I didn't hear her by the door anymore. I cried into my hands. Soon the door opened slowly. It was Billie with a key in her hand.

"Hey ma- what are you doing?" She asked as she sat next me. She grabbed my arm that I made the cuts on. "Mamas why did you do this? What's bothering you talk to me." She said. I just cried. She got up and looked through the draws for something. She grabbed ace bandages and sat down next to me again.

"Can I see your arm?" She asked softly. I loved how she didn't pressure me into talking to her. I nodded my head and gave her my arm. She started wrapping it "mamas I'm not gonna pressure you to talk to me but I do want you to talk to me when your ready." She said while finishing up. "Billie." I said barely above a whisper. "Hmm" she said while giving me her sweater. "Am i- do I- what-." I sighed of frustration because I couldn't form a sentence. "Take your time mamas...ok?" She said. I nodded my head and tried again. I was finna say something when my phone started ringing.

Billie saw the frustration in my face and answered it for me. It was Isabella.
(Isabella-italic/Billie-bold)
Hey bri..wait your not bri
Uh yeah i know
Where is she?
Uh look she's had a rough night and I'm sure she will tell you when she's ready but right now she wants to rest.
Oh ok well tell her I love her and I hope she feels better.
Alright..bye
Bye bye

She hung up and put my phone on do not disturb and put it in her pocket. She's really caring sometimes. "Go ahead mamas I'm listening." She said while she closed the bathroom door. "Do I mean nothing to you like am I worthless...do you even care about me?" I asked. Billie looked upset.

Billie's POV

Why would she ask that? Of course I care. I like her so much. "Mamas...of course I care and you mean everything to me..I'm so sorry if I made you feel like I didn't." I said playing with my rings. "No no you didn't make me feel that way at all." She said. "Mamas you're not worthless and you mean everything to me...I'm so glad you are my friend and your here with me right now..you are the only real friend I've ever had besides Drew and the twins." I said while holding her hands.

"Are you sure." She asked. I looked at her "yes mamas you mean so much to me..okay?" I said. She nodded "sorry." She whispered. "Hey there's no need to apologize but why would you think I didn't care?" I asked. She stayed silent. "Mamas is that why you were cutting yourself because you thought I didn't care about you?" I asked being patient with her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"D-Danielle said you didn't care about me and that I'm nothing but a fuck buddy to you." She said crying. I pulled her on my lap and she buried her face into my chest. "I know I'm not your fuck buddy because we don't even do that...but her words just can't leave out of my head." She muffled. I rubbed her back "mamas your not a fuck buddy and you are something..and I do care about you." I said.

She just cried into my shirt. Im gonna beat Danielle's ass.. "Mamas go to my room I gotta make a phone call." I said. She nodded and went to my room. I stayed on the floor and got out my phone and called Elijah.
(Elijah-italic/Billie-bold)
Hey bro you good?
Uh yeah I'm ok
Is uh Brianna good?
No*sigh*I walked in the bathroom and saw her cutting herself.
Why? Is she ok? Are you guys in the hospital?
No she didn't cut to deep so I just wrapped it up..but that's not what I called you for
Ok wasup
Where's Danielle?
Uh why?
I'm going to beat her ass for hurting bri
—————————————————————
A/n: this chapter is a bit short but that's because I did a double upload today (yayy) already and I gotta come up with something else. Uh I didn't proof read so sorry for mistakes. Stay safe love ya🌺.!

1233 words