Chapter 42

Billie's POV

We're in an empty parking lot eating burritos and takis. We weren't talking or anything it was just silent. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. I decided to break that. "Baby?" She put her burrito down as she was about to take a bite. "Yea." She responded.

"If I were to go on another tour...would you come?" She stayed quiet for a second. I guess she was thinking so I let her. After a few seconds she responded "I don't know bil...most of your fans hate me." She picked up her burrito and took a bite.

"Baby I don't think they hate you." I said reassuringly. She scoffed "so your telling me you don't read comments?" She seemed annoyed and I didn't wanna make her upset. "Sorry." I said quietly.

She just took me out for burritos after I've been ignoring her and the first thing I do is annoy her. Great job bil. "Don't apologize, I just don't think it would be a great idea." She cleaned up her mess then turned towards me.

"But I really want you there." I pleaded. "Yeah bil I get that but you wanna make your fans happy right?" I nodded. "And if they don't like me do you think they're gonna be happy if I came with you?"

I thought about it for a second. She does have a point but I don't care what they think. "No." I said quietly. "Exactly." She grabbed the keys and put them in the ignition. "But baby I don't care what they think it's my life and if they don't like who I date oh well...I just wanna be with you." I sighed and looked out the window.

We were driving for a while but it wasn't the way home. "Bri where are we going?" She stopped the car and took the keys out the ignition. "To my thinking place." She said before getting out of the car.

I got out the car and followed her to wherever we were going. I saw her sat down on a cliff? I hope she ain't tryna kill me. "Baby your not tryna kill me are you?" She let out a chuckle.

"No but I am trying to talk to you so could you sit down please." I nodded and sat down by her. I don't know what she wanted to talk about but it seemed important. "Are you going on tour again?" She blurted out. I was in fact going on tour again and this time I couldn't leave early no matter what happened.

"Yes." I said quietly. She didn't say anything back so I looked at her. She looked like she was zoning out. I played with my rings while she thought. "And your trying to get me to come because you won't be able to come back no matter what happens." She said after a while.

"Yea." I whispered. She sighed. "I'm sorry bil I just can't go." She said softly. "Okay." I whispered. She grabbed my hand and held it. I intertwined our fingers and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Can I call you everyday?" I asked. She chuckled. "Of course babe." I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you." She sighed. "I'm gonna miss you to bil, how long?" "A month." She nodded.

"When?" I sat my head up "a week." "Were you gonna tell me?" She looked at me. I wasn't going to until last minute. "Not until last minute." I started playing with my rings again.

—time skip—

Brianna was in the shower and I was just packing for tour. Tour is so stressful and I really want bri to come but she doesn't want to. My phone buzzed and I went to go grab it off the bed u tik I heard the bathroom door open.

Revealing bri in just a towel. "Uh I forgot clothes so I need some." She said while looking down. I walked to my closet forgetting about who texted me. I grabbed some underwear that I never used along with a sports bra that I never even seen.

I grabbed one of my baggy shirts and handed it to her. She looked at me confused. "Where's the pants?" She questioned. "You don't need any." I shrugged and went back to packing. She laughed and went back into the bathroom.

I guess she was doing her night routine because she started playing music. She was singing along and she really had a nice voice. I didn't know she can sing. I stopped packing and put my ear up to the door. She sounded beautiful.

I was so caught up in my thoughts about her voice I didn't know she stopped until she opened the door causing me to fall. She caught me right before I was finna hit the ground. "See I told you I had fast reflexes." She laughed as she helped me up.

"What were you doing anyway?" "Uh I was um you see I uh." I stuttered. She raised an eyebrow while I was trying to figure out what to say. Before I knew it I blurted out "your voice is amazing." I covered my mouth out of shock. That is not what I meant to say.

I eyes went wide. "Y-you heard me?" She looked embarrassed. I sighed. "Yes and you sound amazing like why don't you sing often." She mumbled something to herself before answering. "Because I'm not good at it." She said quietly.

"Are you kidding me your amazing." She blushed and looked down. "Thanks but I'm nothing compared to you so can we just forget about it." She sighed as she sat on the bed. "But baby-." "Billie seriously forget about it." She got under the covers and looked at the ceiling.

I'm gonna finish packing tomorrow. I laid down next to her and cuddle her. I pulled her closer to me so her head was on my chest. I was going to fall asleep but I felt a cold hand on my thigh. I was wearing shorts and a baggy t-shirt if anyone was wondering.

She started rubbing her hand up and down and I gasped at how cold her hand was. "B-baby?" She didn't say anything she just rubbed higher and higher. She went all the way to my core and I let out a quiet moan. "B-baby w-what are you doing?" She didn't respond.

I felt her hand go in my shorts and she started to rub my clit. I moaned and was gonna move her hand but she slapped my hand away. She sat up and pulled my shorts down. "You gotta be quiet because your parents are home ok." I nodded.

She kissed me and I deepened the kiss. I tried to dominate her but she wouldn't let me. I whined as she pulled away from the kiss. "Shh baby let me please you this time." She said seductively. Although I didn't know we were doing this I still wanted to please her.

I sighed and nodded. She started to suck on my neck and instantly found my sweet spot. I moaned a little to loud and she stopped. "I said you gotta be quiet." "Sorry." I said. She took off my shirt and my bra and started sucking on my nipple. She kissed down my stomach and then my thighs.

I whined and she stopped. "Patience baby patience."  She hooked her fingers on the side of my underwear and looked at me for permission. "Please." I whimpered out.

She pulled my underwear down and immediately started sucking on my clit. "Shit." I whispered. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. She swirled her tongue around my clit and I let out a moan. But it was muffled. Without warning she stuck to fingers in me and my back arched. I moaned really loud and she stopped.

"S-sorry sorry." I said she started pumping slow then went at an inhuman pace. I moaned and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I felt a knot in my stomach "I-I'm gonna cum." "Hold it." She said while going faster. I put my hand over my mouth and moaned really loud. My legs started to shake. "Baby please!" I yelled.

"Let it out." I came all over her fingers and she helped me ride out my high. She cleaned me up and I caught my breath. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. I cuddled up to Brianna and after a while I began to get tired. "Goodnight bil." She said.

"Goodnight babygirl."
———————————————————————
A/n: sooo the next chapter might be a little interesting but uh hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love ya💞.!

1474 words