Chapter 10

Billie's POV
What I saw terrified me. I looked at Brianna and she had a knife to her throat. "B-Brianna w-what are y-you do-doing." I stuttered walking towards her. "Billie don't you dare take another step." She said. "O-ok b-but please p-put the knife down." I said softly. "No billie I can't and I won't this is the only way Danielle won't be able to hurt me." She said closing her eyes.

"B-Bri I-I promise she's not just please put it down." I said. "I can't Billie it's the only way. Plus you don't care about me...no one cares about me." She said taking a deep breath. "BRIANNA PLEASE!" I yelled because I knew if I called Finneas she would've did it. "No need to yell Billie I'll be out of the way soon." She said.

"Bri please I care so much about you I don't want you to be out of my way..I want you here with me...I-I wanna cuddle with you and hug you...I wanna be there for you...please bri I care so much." I said. "No billie you don't...Danielle told me so." She said.

"Fuck Danielle and what she said...I do care...I-I care so much." I said. "Hey bil why are yo-." Finneas stopped when he saw what's happening. "Finneas please help me I don't know what to do she won't let me get close to her and I doubt she'll let you." I said

"Hey bri cmon put it down we can talk about this." He said. "So Billie and you doesnt care about me." She said opening her eyes again. "I do care and so does Billie." He said "says the person who literally slap the shit out of me." "No one cares...and I'm so sorry Billie that I did whatever I did for you to bully me...I promise I'll be out of you and Finneas's life." She said.

"No no no I don't want that...I care so much about you...you literally mean the world to me a-and I can't tell you why I bullied you not yet at least but please mamas I'm sorry you didn't do anything please I need you in my life...I really do." I said while tears filled my eyes.

Brianna's POV

Billie started to cry. Fuck I hate seeing her cry. She seems to care...but i don't know. "I can't do this anymore billie." I said getting ready. "BRIANNA PLEASE PUT IT DOWN." She yelled. "Yeah bri we're here for you and we care...and I'm sorry I smacked you but I had to." Finneas said.

I wanna believe them but I can't. Danielle's words just can't leave my head. "I wanna believe you I really do billie but I just can't." I said closing my eyes. I'm about to do it. That's when I felt the knife being pulled away from throat. I opened my eyes to see Billie crying.

"Babygirl please listen to me...I care so much to much it's kinda unhealthy to care for a person this much...please believe me, I know what Danielle said can't come out of your head but I promise you that I care...I need you here...I want you here...without you I-I'm nobody...you are the joy in my life...you make me calm when I'm mad...you make me feel soft...and I'm not soft...so please believe me when I say I care. Please." She said.

I was listening to her words that I didn't even noticed she had took the knife away from me and gave it to Finneas. I also didn't know Finneas left. "I-I want to believe you billie." I said. "Then believe me...please babygirl...you're a good person and so many people care about you...like Isabella and Kevin." She said holding my hands. She pulled out my phone and called the group chat.
(Kevin-slanted, Isabella-italic, Billie-bold)
Hey bri you feeling better?
It's not bri it's billie
Oh where's bri billie?
Guys please stop asking questions...I just need you to say that you care about bri...no question just say it.
Uh ok...bri if you can hear me I care about you a lot like if I'm honest I like you more than bella.
Hey!
Shh let me finish...you're an amazing person to be around, and you're so sweet..I love you bestie.
Yeah bri we care about you a lot..honestly I don't know what imma do when I lose you..I would be devastated...so please don't leave us
Thanks guys...I'll call you back later.