Chapter 52

Brianna's POV

"Sure." She said. "Okay the plan is to rent out a movie theater for us, get her some gifts, and get some dinner. So tomorrow all I need you to do is make her curious/upset." She looked at me "and how do I do that exactly?"

"Simple, if she text me your gonna reply she's busy." She shrugged. "Okay sounds cool." "so meet here at 7:30 am tomorrow." She laughed. "Damn why so early." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl just meet me here." "Okay, see you tomorrow." "Bye."

I finally arrived at Billie's house and Billie was just sitting on the bed waiting for me. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey." She replied tiredly. "Bubba you know you could've went to sleep." She nodded.

"I wanted to wait for you." She yawned. "We'll go to sleep." She nodded and laid down and put her arms out. "Cuddle?" I smiled at her softness "sure bil."

I got in bed and cuddled with Billie. She fell asleep really fast. I set my alarm for 7:20 am and went to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to my alarm and a very grumpy Billie. "Baby turn your damn alarm off." She groaned pulling the cover over her head.yeah she's not a morning person.

I turned it off and got up to get ready. I picked out an outfits went to the bathroom. I took a shower did my hair and makeup and went back to the room to put my shoes on.

Just as I was about to leave Billie stopped me. "Baby?" "Yes my love." "Where are you going." "Uh out." I said before walking out of her room. This was gonna be a long day especially with this damn boot.

Billie's POV

That was weird. She always tells me where she's going. Oh well maybe she's just out with that Alex girl. I'm gonna go back to sleep so I won't overthink things.

I woke up and it was 10:30. Brianna still wasn't back. I'm gonna get some breakfast and watch the office until she gets back.

I went downstairs and made a burrito. I sat down on the couch and turned on the office.

It's been a few minutes and Brianna still wasn't back. I decided I should text her to make sure everything was okay.

Babygirl💗

Me: Hey baby, where are you?
Are you okay?

Babygirl💗: she's busy

Me: yo wtf
read at 10:45 am

Who the fuck has her phone. And what is she busy with. Was she cheating on me. No Billie don't think like that you remember what happened last time when you thought like that.

Maybe she's driving. I just kinda feel upset, what else am I supposed to think. Well since she's not here to spend time with me after she said she will make it up to me I might as well just invite Amya over.

Mya💙

Me: hey wanna come over?

Mya💙: uh sure why not

Me: k cool, the door will be open

Mya💙: k be there in 10

I don't know what bri is doing, but I'm gonna hope she's not cheating on me. "Hey bil." "Hey Finneas, wasup." "I'm going over Claudia's she needs help with editing some stuff, you cool by yourself?" I nodded and he smiled. "Bye bil."