Chapter 14

Billie's POV

We arrived at the restaurant and we were just sitting at the table talking. The waitress brought our food out and Brianna just drunk her water. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. Has she not been eating?

"Hey uh bri." "Yeah bil wasup." "H-have you been eating?" She looked at me for a second before speaking. "Uh sure." She looked down. She's lying. She looks down when she's lying.

"What did you eat for breakfast?" "Bil can we not...I brought you here because you haven't eaten in a week." She sighed. I looked at my food not sure if I wanna eat. "I won't eat my food." "Why?" "Because you're not eating." I said with a blank face.

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Bil I-." She sighed "fine." She picked up her fork and started eating her stake. I smiled and started eating my burrito. (Also Billie is not vegan in this.)

I was finished with my food and looked at Brianna's plate. She still had everything on her plate. "Mamas you didn't eat your food." "Yeah bil i know." She pushed the plate away. I pushed it back to her "mamas you need to eat...tell me the truth when was the last time you ate?" "Like 2 days ago..I don't know." She said.

"Exactly so eat." She looked at me with a blank expression. I noticed she started wearing jackets a lot. That's when it popped in my head.
(⚠️TW-Self harm⚠️)

"Mamas?" "I'm finna eat bil calm down." She said picking up her fork. "No not that...well I still want you to eat." "Then what?" She said finishing her stake. "Can I see your arm?" "W-why?" "Just let me see." "No bil." I went to go sit next to her.

She turned to me and looked into my eyes. "Mamas let. Me. See." I said sternly. She pulled on her sleeve and scooted away from me. "N-no." I scooted closer to her and grabbed her hand. She tried to pull away but I slapped her thigh.

I pulled up her sleeve and saw cuts all over her arm. "Mamas why are you hurting yourself?" She snatched her arm away and pulled her sleeve down. She later her head on the table and cried silently. I hugged her and rested my head on her head.

"Mamas do you wanna go home and talk about it." She wiped her face and shook her head. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She whispered. "Ok leave your purse here and empty your pockets." I said.

She rolled her eyes and did as told.

Brianna's POV

I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands. A girl came out of the stall and stared at me. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yeah, you single." "Um well it's complicated but I think so." I said unsure of what me and Billie are. I need to talk about that with her.

"Cool wanna date." "Uh no I'm good I got my eyes on someone right now." I said drying my hands. I was finna leave the bathroom. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back. She pushed me against the wall and I got a flashback from the party. I felt my chest caving in making it hard to breath. My eyes started to water and I started shaking.

"It's ok babygirl we're just gonna have some fun." "I-I don't want to." I said still tryna catch my breath. "Cmon it'll be quick." She  grabbed my waist and I started shaking and I think I was having a panic attack.

Billie's POV

Bri has been gone for a while so I decided to go check on her. I took my sweater off and covered her purse. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. I saw bri having a panic attack and a girl tryn force herself on her. "Hey what's your problem." I yelled. The girl let go of bri and bri fell to the ground. "And who are you?" She asked.

I paused I don't really know what I am to bri. "I'm her friend." "Back off we're just having fun." "She doesn't seem to be having fun." I punched the girl and the face and started beating her up. "B-bil." Brianna tried to whisper out. I completely forgot she was having a panic attack I rushed over to her.

"Mamas I'm here...cmon calm down I'm here." She started shaking a lot. "Hey hey hey look at me breath in...out....in...out." She followed my instructions and began to breath normally. "Did she hurt you." I asked. She shook her head and hugged me. "It's ok babygirl I'm here." I said rubbing her back.

The girl was still on the floor. I grabbed Brianna's hand and walked out the bathroom. I called the waitress over. "Billie please let me pay." She said. I sighed knowing how much she hates when I spend my money on her. I just nodded because I didn't wanna argue with her right now.

She gave me a weak smile and paid. We got our stuff and left out the restaurant holding hands. "Do you want me to drive babygirl." I asked. "Y-yes please." I smiled and opened the door for her. I got in and started the car. "Hey are you ok?" I asked "uh yeah I think so...thanks for helping me...I could've fought her but I-I just thought of the moment when Da-." I cut her off.

"Hey hey hey it's ok." I reassured her. I drove off and was headed to her house since her parents was still on a business trip. Turns out they're gonna be gone for two months so.

After a few minutes we arrived at her house and I jogged to her side to open her door. We got to the door and she unlocked it walking inside. I closed and locked the door. "Bil can I get a hug." She said with a smirk on her face.

I thought it was sketchy but I went along with it. "Um sure why not." She hugged me and I hugged her back. I felt her hands grab my ass. "H-hey t-that's n-not a h-hug." I said pushing her away gently. She smiled. "You're blushing eilish." "S-stoopp." I looked down. "Hey bil?" "I swear if you ask for another hug." I said. She laughed "no it's not that." "Ok wasup." "What are we exactly." I looked at her not really sure myself.

"I-I don't know." "Best friends?" "Crush?" She smiled "sure bil." I clapped and hugged her. I felt her hands go down. "Hey hey bring those hands back up." She laughed and pulled away. "Well I should get going...see you tomorrow at school." "How are you getting home?" She asked. "I'll um take an Uber home."

"Ok bil see you tomorrow." I smiled and left out.

time skip—

I got home and opened the door to see Finneas sitting at the kitchen table. "Well your happy again." Finneas said. "She grabbed my ass Finn how am I supposed to control my feelings when she keeps teasing me." I said locking the door. "First off didn't wanna hear that." He laughed. I chuckled "sorry." I said. "I gotta go to bed for school tomorrow." I said running upstairs.

time skip—

I was at school in the bathroom with bri and Zoe walked in. Bri looked at me and I looked at her. She smirked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey bil." Zoe said. "She doesn't like you Zoe." Bri said. I smiled at her jealousy. "Sure she doesn't." Zoe said. "I'll prove it." Bri said. My smiled turned into a confused face.

Bri stood in front of me. I just looked at her. She tilted my head to the side and attached her lips to my neck and started sucking. She sucked on my sweet spot and I moaned. "F-fuck bri." I breathed out closing my eyes.

After a few seconds she pulled away and wiped my neck. I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened. She gave me a big ass hickey! How am I supposed to cover this up! "Still believe she likes you?" Bri asked. Zoe looked pissed. She stormed out the bathroom. "Sorry about the hickey bubba." She said looking at it. I smiled at the nickname she gave me. "Bubba?" I asked. "Oh sorry it jus-." I cut her off "I like it." I said and hugged her.

"We should get going to lunch." I said and she nodded. We walked out the bathroom to the lunchroom and sat by Hailey, Kevin, and Isabella. "So guys there's this party tonight...y'all down." Isabella asked. I looked at Brianna to make sure she was ok with it.

"Uh yeah sure." Bri said. "Yeah I'll go." I said. "Same" Kevin and Hailey said in union.

"Hey bil where's the hickey from?" Hailey asked.

Shit...
————————————————————————
A/n: sorry for mistakes. Stay safe love ya✌🏽.!

1527 words