Chapter 27

Brianna's POV

My heart was broken. How could she do this to me? I got up from my bed, powered my phone off. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed a couple outfits in there along with my charger and some water. If I stayed here billie was gonna know where I was. I just need a break. I ordered a plane ticket to New York.

I called an Uber and got in. "Where to?" He asked. "Airport." I said as tears streamed out of my eyes.

Billie's POV

Oh no no no no no. I messed up really bad. I called Brianna so many times I can't even count. I texted her but she wasn't answering. What did I do? I was currently in my hotel room looking at the picture that was now spreading. Why did I kiss her back? What is wrong with me.

"Billie what did you do!" Claudia yelled. "Yeah do you not care about Brianna, did you guys break up." Finneas questioned. "I-I." Claudia didn't let me finish. "I'm going to call her, I don't know what happened to you billie...you guys were literally all lovey dovey when you left." She said and closed the door.

"Finn she's not answering me, I-I called a thousands times, even texted...but still no answer." I sobbed. "You expect her to answer after you literally cheated on her." He squinted his eyes. "Finn please...I didn't cheat I-I don't know what happened." He looked angry.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? BILLIE THERE IS LITERALLY A VIDEO OF YOU KISSING A RANDOM GIRL." He shouted. I flinched at his voice. "Sorry bil but how could y-." Finneas was cut off by Claudia busting through the door. "She's not answering her phone...I called 20 times." She said while tears slipped out of her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I said quietly. Finneas hugged me and I cried into his shirt. Claudia on the other hand walked out of the room trying to call Brianna again.

Brianna's POV

I was now in New York. I had got a hotel for a couple of nights. I brought food on the way here. I was just laying in bed staring at the ceiling. I finally decided to turn my phone on. When it powered on my phone lit up with a bunch of missed calls and a bunch of text.

Some from Isabella some from Finneas, a lot from Claudia. And mostly from Billie. I didn't really wanna talk to anyone right now. I loved Claudia don't get me wrong but it's just she's with Billie and I don't wanna talk to Billie right now. I sat my phone down and was about to go take a shower when it started ringing.

I looked at it and it was Claudia. That reminds me that my location is on. I decline her call and quickly turn my location off. No one will notice I'm gone anyway. I grabbed some clothes and went to go take a shower.

I'm laying in bed watching the office on my computer that I brought on the way here. My phone was blowing up but I just put it on silent. I've been crying all day and I'm kinda tired. I softly closed my eyes. I soon let sleep take over me.

Billie's POV

Ive been staring off into space all night. I can't sleep. "Billie you should really go to sleep." Finneas said. "I can't sleep knowing I hurt her." I let a tear slip from my eye. "Yeah but bil we have a show tomorrow." He whispered. "I don't care." I said and pulled the cover over me.

Three days later

It's been three days. Danny shortened my tour for me. I leave today. Nobody has gotten ahold of Brianna. We were currently on the plain going back L.A.

time skips—

We were finally at home. I went straight to my room and cried. No one has talked to Brianna not even Isabella. My crying session was interrupted by Claudia coming in my room. "She answered." Claudia whispered.

I wiped my face "huh?" "She answered the call." She said with a blank face. "W-who?" I'm also confused. "Brianna." I looked at her "w-where is she? Is she ok? Did she say anything?" I sat up quickly.

"Uh yeah...she told me where she was, but she trusts me enough not to tell you." She sighed and before I can say anything she said one last thing "you broke her trust." She walked out the room and I just stared at the door.

Brianna's POV

I finally answered Claudia's call. I feel like I can trust her, I mean me and her became really close when me and Billie were together. I told her where I was. She deserved to know. I heard a knock on the door and I got up immediately knowing it was Claudia.

"Claudia." "Don't worry it's just me." I sighed and open the door. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "You sure no one followed you?" I asked. "Yeah I told Finn I was going to do some work." I nodded and let her in. "How are you bri." I sighed "uh not the greatest but I'm ok."

"How are you?" I asked. "Still upset at billie." I sat down. "Don't be...she's like your sister." "Yeah I know but what she did was messed up."   I sighed "I understand that Claudia but don't be mad at her please." She nodded. "Claudia." "Hmm." "Is your location on?" She looked at me and then checked her phone. "Nope." I sighed in relief.

My phone started ringing and it was Finneas. "I really don't wanna talk to him...what if it's Billie?" Claudia understood me and answered for me.
(Billie-italic/Claudia-bold)
Omg bri?
Nope billie it's Claudia
Can I please talk to her
No Billie she doesn't want to talk to anyone why do you think I picked up instead of her
Please Claudia
No bil and give Finneas his phone back bye.
No cla-

Claudia hung up and I laughed. "What's funny?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "The fact you hung up on her." We both laughed and chilled. Claudia wanted to stay since I am in New York.

Billie's POV

I sobbed into my pillow. How come Claudia gets to see her it's not fair. "Alright bil tell me what happened." Finneas said. "H-happened w-with w-what." I said in between sobs. "With you kissing the other girl..and why you used my phone to call bri." I sobbed even more. "I-I'm sorry I used your phone." I sniffled.

"It's ok now tell me what happened." I sat up. "Uh we were at the party and I was pretty bummed that bri wasn't there...and we haven't did ya know so I was sexually frustrated. Then this girl was flirting with me a-and I-I told her I had a g-girlfriend." I took a deep shaky breath. "Then she kissed me and like the idiot I am I kissed back." I laid back down as more tears ran down my face.

Finneas just stared at me disappointed. He sighed. "Get some sleep bil." He walked out of my room closing the door. I cried myself to sleep.

I'm gonna go to her house tomorrow morning to see if she's there.
———————————————————————
A/n: uh sorry for mistakes I'm kinda tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow hopefully. Stay safe love ya🌺.!

1262 words