Chapter 5

Billie's POV

When I walked in I saw Brianna beating Zoe's ass. Damn she looks hot while she fights..no bil not rn(right now)your supposed to break it up. I came to realization and ran to them and pulled bri off of Zoe. "LET ME GO!" She yelled.

I turned to her and pinned her to the wall. This bitch is strong damn! "Hey hey hey! Calm down mamas you got her." I said trying to calm her down. She wasn't going. She was still tryna get away.

"BILLIE EILISH PIRATE BAIRD O'CONNELL IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!" She yelled. Man when was this bitch ever this strong. I grabbed her face "mamas you gotta calm her down." I said looking into her eyes. She looked so angry and for all the years I known her she has never been this mad before. She was always a very sweet person and rarely got mad unless you really did something bad.

That's why I'm so confused as to what Zoe said to make her so mad. She looked at Zoe who was on the floor crying then back at me then back at Zoe. "Ok" she said calmly. A little to calm if you ask me. I'm not stupid she's gonna run as soon as I let her go.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. "Billie put me down now! I said ok!"She yelled while hitting me. This bitch was hitting me hard as hell. I'm pretty sure I gotta bruise on my back. "Mamas I'm not stupid I knew you were gonna run as soon as I let you go." I said while throwing paper towels at Zoe.

"Clean yourself up." I said walking out the bathroom. Brianna was still hitting me in the back. I walked to her locker to get her stuff. On my way I saw Isabella and Kevin.

"Hey guys." I said while opening her locker. Brianna was still mad but she stopped hitting me so that's good. I was gonna hit her ass back if she kept doing that. "Uh what's going on?" Isabella asked. "Uh long story short I walked in and saw her and Zoe fighting and now she won't calm down so I'm taking her home." I said while closing her locker.

"Why the hell were they fighting," Kevin asked. "Don't know I literally just said I walked in on them fighting." I said turning so they can talk to her. "Try her..but don't yell at me when she yells at you guys..she literally yelled my entire name which is kinda intimidating." I said. "Bri call me when you calm down." Isabella said. "FUCK OFF!" Brianna yelled. "She doesn't mean that..I'll make sure she calls you..bye guys." I said while walking off.

I got outside and unlocked my car door. "Bri is your mom and dad home." I asked finna put her in the car. "Billie if you don't put me the fuck DOWN!" She yelled. I'm guessing that's a no.

I got in the car and sat her on my lap. "Climb over to the passenger side princess." I said. "Don't call me that." She said while crawling over. She looked out the window. I rolled my eyes and started driving.

time skip—

Me and Brianna was watching tv in her room. I was right her mom and dad are on a business trip. I found out because there was a note on the table as soon as we walked in. She hasn't said anything this whole time which is kinda scaring me.

I didn't wanna make her mad by asking her why were they fighting but I had to know. "Mamas?" I said. "What" she said a little to calmly. "Can I ask you something," I asked nervously. Shit the way she was being calm was kinda scaring me.

She turned to face me "shoot" she whispered. I gulped. "Uh w-what happened earlier?" I asked. She looked at me like she was finna kill me. " you don't have to answe-" she cut me off "bil shut the fuck up for a second..k?" She said sitting up. I just nodded..I mean i know I used to bully her and everything but I've never seen her this mad to the point where she's calmly mad if that makes sense.

"She just came to fight in and tried to fight me." She said while looking at the tv. "Yeah I know but why?" I asked. She turned her head to me and looked at me. Shit that was scary but hot. "Can we not talk about this right now." She asked looking back at the tv.

"But mamas you never get that angr-" she cut me off again " bil if you wanna know so bad ask her your damn self isn't she like your best friend or something." She slightly yelled. "Well yes but no." I said moving away from her so she won't hit me again.

Brianna's POV

I swear I was finna hit billie. She was making me mad by questioning me so damn much. "Bil what the fuck does that me?" I said looking at her. She was further away probably knowing I was finna hit her. "Well like we're not talking at the moment but I think we're still friends." She said.

She was still friends with the girl that jumped me. I scoffed and got up and walked out of my room. She followed me "mamas what's wrong." I turned around and balled my fist. "Billie I'm trying not to slap the fuck out of you so if you could kindly walk away." I said giving her a fake smile.

"Mamas please you can slap me or hit me or whatever but please just talk to me." She said coming closer. "Bil since she is your friend go ask her yourself but for right now I want you to get out." I said walking to the kitchen. "What?" She asked.

"You heard me." I said drinking my water. "Please mamas don't do this." She said. "BILLIE FOR GOD SAKE IM TRYING NOT TO BE MAD AT YOU SO IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT PLEASE GIVE ME MY SPACE." I yelled. "But br-" she was cut off by the doorbell. I didn't invite anyone over so who the hell is that and how the hell do they know where I live.

Billie's POV

I was cut off by the doorbell. Did she invite someone over? Is that why she's tryna get me to leave? "Is that why your tryna get me to leave because you had someone coming over?" I asked kinda upset.

"Bil shut your dumbass up..I didn't invite anyone." She said walking to the door. Damn that kinda hurt not gone lie. She opened the door and when I saw who it was I knew I had to run to Brianna.

It was Zoe. Did she follow us or sum. I swear I saw Brianna's eyes darken. Her fist was balled and she looked so angry. "Move." Zoe said. That's when I knew that Zoe was finna die.

Bri let go of the door and launched at her. She started punching her with all her strength. I ran over to her and pulled her off. "Billie I will beat your ass to let go of me!" She yelled. I managed to slam her to a wall and hold her.

Zoe got up holding her nose. I sighed and whispered 'oh shit' Brianna kicked me in my leg. Which let me tell you hurt really fucking bad that I almost hit her ass back. Zoe was just standing at the door. I was still tryna hold Brianna back.

"Mamas please calm down." I yelled. "Bil let me go." She said calmly. She had stopped kicking me and honestly I was scared for me and Zoe. "No mamas you have to calm down." I said loosening my grip. Which was a bad idea but my leg was really hurting. She tried to run but I grabbed her and pulled her to the ground and got on top of her and just sat there.

"ZOE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DON'T LEAVE I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS MYSELF!" I yelled. Zoe just stood there. Brianna kept moving tryna push me off of her.

I'm gonna regret this later but I turned to her and leaned down and I kissed her...
———————————————————————
A/n: wow this chapter was a lot. I didn't proof read and never will so sorry for mistakes.I hope you guys like this chapter it took forever. Uh stay safe love ya☠️.!

1453 words