Chapter 45

Billie's POV

My heart dropped when Claudia said Brianna was in the hospital. How could she be in the hospital...she just left. "W-what." I said sobbing. "Don't have time to explain let's go." Claudia said and ran out the door Finneas right behind her.

I was to in shock. She just left this can't be happening right now. What did I do. "BILLIE CMON!" Finneas shouted. I grabbed my phone and my keys and ran out the door.

I got in my car and drove off, not waiting for Finn and Claudia. I drove to the nearest hospital and turned my car off and ran in. "Excuse me excuse me hi yeah hello is Brianna here." I ask holding back my tears.

"Last name?" "Jones, Brianna Jones." She types on her computer. I saw Finneas and Claudia walk in and they rush over to me. "Uh yes she's here." "Can we see her." I ask now crying. "She's in surgery ma'am."

I drop to the floor. Surgery? What the hell happened. Finneas picked me up and helped me to the waiting room. Claudia didn't follow us though. She went to go find a doctor. After a few minutes she came back and her eyes were red and puffy and she looked like she was about to cry again.

"W-what h-happened?" I asked. "S-she got in a c-car crash, s-she g-got hit by a d-drunk d-driver." Claudia said be fore breaking down. A car crash? This would've never happened if I didn't tell her to leave.

"No no no! This is all my fault." "Bil it's not your fault." Finneas said while trying to comfort Claudia. "It is! If I didn't tell her to leave she wouldn't be in the hospital, she would've never been driving, t-this I-is all my fault."

I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my bed on them. I kept repeating 'this is all my fault'

After a few minutes I stopped crying. So did Claudia. My mom and dad was here and I tried calling her dad but he didn't answer. The doctor came in and I stood up immediately. "Family of Brianna Jones?" My mom nodded slowly.

I mean we kinda were her family. "You can see her now." I followed him to the room and since only three people could go at a time me, Claudia, and Finneas went in first. He opened the door and I basically ran to Brianna's side.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Please be ok bri I'm so sorry for telling you to get out this is my fault I'm sorry." I sobbed. Her eyes were open but she was just looking at the wall.

She didn't squeeze my hand or anything. I turned to the doctor. "I-is she responsive or?" I wiped my face. "She should be." He said before walking to bri. "Alright Brianna can you follow this pencil?" He moved the pencil side to side and Brianna followed it with her eyes.

"Yea she's responsive." He gave a weak smile and then left the room. I held bri hand again. "Bri I'm sorry please talk to me." She just stared at the wall.

"Bri please." I whispered. "What do you want me to say Billie, you yelled at me to get out and I left and now your here." She said quietly while still looking at the wall. "Please bri I'm sorry I overreacted I-I didn't mean to yell at you." I let a tear slipped out of my eye.

"You did...if I wasn't in the hospital you would still be in your room not even caring what you told me to do, you would be in your room crying because I 'kissed another girl' when I really didn't, so you meant it, it's just the fact that I'm in the hospital that you realize 'you didn't mean to." She said quietly.

"N-no t-that's not true I-I was calling you t-to apologize." She turned to look at me. "Was that before or after Finneas talked to you." She showed no emotion. I didn't know what to say.

She was right. If Finneas didn't talk to me I would've never called her. She turned her head back towards the wall. I got up and walked towards the door "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I told Finneas and Claudia. They nodded.

I sat outside and cried. She hates me, I mean I didn't even let her explain I jut told her to get out. Why would she even kiss Mya, she doesn't even know her. God I'm so stupid.

Finneas walked out and hugged me. "She hates me finn." "She doesn't hate you just give her time."

—time skip—

It was the next day. I brought bri some food and I'm signing in. I thanked the lady and walked to bri's room. She was staring at the ceiling. "I-I brought food." I went to sit by her. "Thanks but I'm not hungry." I sighed and sat her food in the table.

"H-how are you feeling." I ask. "Like shit." She chuckled. I put my burrito down. "Um b-bri." She hummed. "A-are we still together." "You tell me." She looked at me. "W-well after what you said yesterday I thought about it and your right...I didn't think about the fact that you don't even know Mya and would have no reason to kiss her a-and I'm so sorry and I hope we can still be together if you forgive me." I sighed.

She smiled at me and held my hand. "Billie I was never mad at you I was just kinda upset that you didn't let me explain." I sighed. "I know and I'm sorry but I didn't know how to react."

"And I understand that Billie but-." She was cut off by the doctor coming in. "Oookay Brianna there wasn't to much damage so your free to go home...but take it easy." She nodded and signed the discharge papers.

"Do you need any help?" I asked. "No baby I'm good." I smiled. "Okay." I said quietly.

Brianna is currently at my house and we're just watching tv. "Hey mamas?" "Yeah." She turned towards me. "What actually happened anyway?" "I opened the door and I asked her if I could help her with something and she just kissed me and that's when Yo-." "I-I don't wanna think about me yelling at you."

She nodded. "But baby I wanna talk about something else." Brianna nodded.

Brianna's POV

I'm kinda nervous what she wants to talk about but I'm kinda not because she has a smirk on her face. "So can we talk about the fact how you made my legs shake." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pillow and hit her with it. "Shut uppp." She laughed.

"No but seriously can we do that again." "Oh my god Billie." I laughed. She leaned over and kissed me "but seriously can we do it though." She whispered. "Depends if your nice to me." I shrug. "I'm always nice." She acted offended.

"If that's what you think." She rolled her eyes and sat back down. "Sooo tour." She said. "Yes billie I still wanna go." She smiled and hugged me. "B-baby I-I just got out the hospital t-take I-it easy." She pulled away. "Sorry sorry." I smiled.

She kissed me and it turned into a make out session. Billie climbed on top of me straddling me. Billie tried deepening the kiss but her phone rung. "Oh my goddd every time." She groaned and grabbed her phone.

"Who is it?." She looked confused. But then soon rolled her eyes.

"It's Mya."
———————————————————————-
A/n: sorry for mistakes, stay safe love ya.!

1318 words