Chapter 54

Billie's POV

She just looked at me then back at her promise ring. "Bab- bri please." She sighed. "Okay billie." She said quietly. She looked at me and I looked at her. Our faces were so close. I wanted to kiss her but she said she needed a break from us.

"Should we head to bed now." I ask while looking away from her. "Y-yeah." We both got up and climbed in the bed. "Bri?" "Yeah." "Can I still call you baby?" "In three weeks yeah." I laughed.

"Okay." I whispered. She turned her back towards me. "Bri?" "Yes billie." "C-can we m-maybe cuddle?" She laughed. "Sure billie." I cuddled Into her.

I still haven't went to sleep. Bri was moving in her sleep and her ass was on my front so this was turning me on. I moaned, I quickly put my hand over my mouth. I scooted away from her a bit.

I shook bri awake. "What Billie." She said groggily. "I can't sleep." I simply said. She turned towards me. I looked into her eyes.

My eyes began to get heavy. Soon I fell asleep.

Brianna's POV

I woke up and Billie was sleep. Her head was on my chest and her lips was slightly parted. She looked so peaceful. "Billie." I whispered in her ear. Her eyes fluttered open and she jumped up.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry I didn't even know." I chuckled. "What's so funny?" She asks confused. "It's fine billie, don't you have an today." She groaned and laid back on me.

"I don't wanna go, I wanna be with you." I ran my fingers through her hair. "I know Billie but you gotta go." "Can I come back?" "No billie I told you three weeks."

She sat up and looked at me. "Well...can I text you?" I nodded. She smiled. "Okay I'm gonna go, but I'll text you." She said and got out of bed. "Don't blow up my phone billie I still need a break." "Okay okay." She laughed.

"Bye I lo- nvm." "I love you too billie." She smiled and ran over to me and hugged me. "I'll see you in three weeks." I smiled. "I'll see you in three weeks billie." She pulled away and ran out the room.

Billie's POV

I walked out of her house smiling. I can't wait to see her in three weeks. I got in my car and drove home.

I walked out of my room happy as can be. Claudia is mad at me for what I did and so is finn but we work together so he can't be that mad at me. "For someone who cheated you sure are happy." Finneas said.

"Hello to you too finn." Claudia got up and walked out the house. "Why are you so happy billie?" He asked. "Because I get to see bri in three weeks." I smiled.

"What?" "I talked to her and she said she need a break, she said she needs three weeks. She also hasn't taken her promise ring off." I giggled.

"Never seen a soft billie." I pushed him lightly. "Shut up dude." He laughed. "So she forgave you?" "Uh I guess, I don't really know."

He nodded. "Why did you do it billie?" My smile turned into a frown. "I don't know finn, I know I'm stupid and I'm working on myself I just need time."

"Billie, Finneas let's go." My mom said. "Coming!" I looked at finn and got up.

I just got done with the interview. When they asked about my relationship status I thought about bri and started to tear up. But I quickly wiped my eyes and laughed it off.

Right now I'm in my room texting her. But she said she was busy so I'm just texting her nice things. I also opened the gifts she brought for me. I really don't deserve any of it so I put it back in the bag and put it in my closet.
I miss her so much.

Three weeks later

I'm currently on my way to Brianna's house. I can't wait to see her. These three weeks have been me just trying to work on myself. I knocked on her door and a girl opened it?

"Can I help you?" She asked. "Uh yeah where's Bri?" I went silent. "Alex who's at the door!" She turned towards me. "Who are you?" "Billie." "Wait Billie Eilish?" I smiled. "Yup that's me."

"No way I'm a big fan, what are you doing here?" "Uh I know Brianna." "Cool, BRI BILLIE'S DOWN HERE FOR YOU!" She yelled.

She came running downstairs and tackled me with a hug. "Hi Billie." "Hello." I smiled while hugging her back. The girl that opened the door was just standing there.

"Come in." Bri said excitedly. I came in and closed the door. "So where's your dad and his girlfriend?" I asked bri. "Uhhh I think on a vacation." She replied.

She looked at the girl. "Oh right! Uh Alex this is Billie, Billie this is Alex my friend." Alex rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna wait in your room." Alex said. Bri nodded.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. "So what have you been doing for these three weeks?" Bri asked. "I uh been working on myself, I wanna better myself for you." She smiled.

"You?" I asked. "Oh I just been hanging with Alex and Isabella." I nodded. "So Alex?" I asked. She understood what I was trying to ask. "Oh! No no no no we are not dating." She laughed. "Billie I like you and only you, and these past three weeks made me realize that." I smiled.

"So will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked. "I didn't say it was gonna be that easy billie you gotta earn my trust back." I nodded.

"Can I make it up to you tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure, but I was kinda hoping we could hang today." I shot up. "No no we can still hang today." She laughed. "Cool, Alex was finna leave anyway, she said her little brother needed to be picked up."

"Okay." I said quietly. "Hey bri I'm gonna go." Alex said. "Oh okay, see you whenever." Alex closed the door.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked. "Right now I just wanna lay down and chill with you, I missed you so much, and interviews are dreadful."

She chuckled. "Okay Cmon." She grabbed my hand and we went to her room. When we got in I slammed bri against the door. I got close to her face. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. She nodded.

I kissed her and it was a slow and passionate kiss. She pulled away. "Billie no. Your supposed to be earning my trust." I groaned.

"I know I know I'm sorry, I just really missed you." My hands went down to her ass. "Billie!" She squealed. "Okay okay I'm done come on."

We laid down and cuddled while watching the office.

Two weeks later

We are currently at this party that Alex invited us to. Brianna went to go get some water because she said her head was hurting.

So she left me here with Alex. "So Billie are you and Bri close?" Alex asked. "Uh yeah very." She nodded. "So like your her best friend?" She asked.

I wish I didn't have to say yes but she knows me and she could possibly out me. It's not that I want to hide me and bri's relationship it's just I'm not ready yet. "Uh yeah bestfriends."

"Cool so can I talk to you?" I looked at her for a second. "Uh sure." "So a couple weeks ago her girlfriend cheated on her so that's a sign that she's single." I nodded.

Sadness flew over me when she said that. I wish I could take it back. "And these past weeks with her has been amazing." I nodded again. "I think I like bri." She said

"What!?"
———————————————————————
A/n: hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love ya💙.!

1357 words