Chapter 18

Brianna's POV

I woke up to Billie not in the room anymore. I look at my phone and it was 1:20 in the morning. I got up out of the bed and threw one of Billie's hoodies on. It was cold for some reason. I walked to the bathroom and the door was closed.

The door was always closed so I knocked. I didn't get an answer so I walked in. When I walked in I saw Billie in the corner crying. "Hey hey hey what's wrong." I said hugging her. She hugged me back and cried.

I rubbed her back and rocked us back and forth. After a few minutes billie stopped crying. "Baby?" I looked at Billie. She was just staring into space. "Billie?" She looked at me coming back to reality. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I c-cheated." Was all she said before breaking down crying again. How could she do that. "Y-you what?" I felt tears in my eyes. "I-I cheated bri, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..I-I did-." She started crying.

I wiped the tears that was on my face. "H-how did you cheat billie?" She looked at me and scooted away. "Um *sniffs* k-Kayla the girl from the party." She whispers.

I nod indicating for her to keep going. "S-she invited me to dinner while you were sleep...and it was burritos s-so I-I really wanted some." She scooted away from me again. "Okay? How is that cheating?" I ask as to where this story is going.

"I-I was on m-my phone a-and I was going t-to text y-you." She paused before wiping her face. "And she put her hand on my thigh...I pushed it away and told her that I had a girlfriend and I didn't see her in that way." She sighed.

"Baby I don't see how that's cheating." I laughed. She didn't which means she wasn't done with her story. "S-she took my phone right when I was finna den you my message...so I tried to grab it but she put it on her pants." She paused.

"I didn't wanna cheat on you because you mean everything to me so I just sighed and scooted away from her." "Billie you did the right thing so I don-." She cut me off "yeah I thought so too until she grabbed my hand and shoved it in her pants and then kissed me."

I opened my mouth then closed it. "A-and I tried to push her away b-but she was holding so tight t-that I-I couldn't." She sobs. She scoots away from me. "D-did you kiss her back?" I asked with a blank face.

She stayed quiet. I was getting frustrated. "BILLIE DID YOU KISS HER BACK OR NOT!?" She flinched at my voice. "Uh no I-It was more o-of her tr-trying to ge-get me to kiss her back." She scooted away from me again.

I sighed "Billie did you do anything with her...by choice." I asked. She shook her head. "Uh she got mad when I didn't kiss her back so she pushed me into the wall and left....she came back and threw my phone at me...and then left." She looked like she was scooting towards the drawer.

And for all the years I known Billie I know she hurts herself when she thinks she does something wrong. But in this case she didn't cheat. It was more like she was forced. I got up and walked to the drawer and grabbed her blades.

"Bil I know what you're doing...stop it...you weren't cheating it was more as if you were forced too." I said putting the blades a place she couldn't reach. She started crying and I hugged her. "Baby you didn't cheat ok?" She looks at me and nods.

I pull her onto my lap and she cried. I was confused as to why she was still crying when I told her it was fine. "Why are you crying bubba?" She sobs "I-I w-was scared t-that I h-hurt you." Ur sounded muffled since her head was buried in my chest.

She was scared that she hurt me? What about the fact she was forced into something she didn't wanna do. After a while it got quiet. I looked down to see Billie sleeping. Her lips partially parted. Light snores escaping her lips.

I smiled and stood up slowly. She immediately wrapped her legs around me. I walked to the room and laid on the bed with Billie on top of me. How long was she up crying for? I watched Billie sleep until it was morning. "Stop staring it's weird." Billie said with her eyes still closed.

I laughed. "Good morning to you too bil." She chuckled light but it turned into a frown. "What's wrong I said rubbing her back. She winced in pain as soon as I touch it. I take my hand away and lift up her shirt slowly.

I saw a big bruise on her back. "Jesus Billie...why didn't you tell me it hurt." "Well I-I thought you were gonna be mad at me for going to dinner with her in the first place." She says trying to stand up. I help her and pull her to my lap.

I kissed her and she immediately kissed back. I laid back and the kiss got heated. I grabbed her waist and she moaned a little. "Wait." She said pulling away. "I-I don't know if I'm ready to have sex yet." She looked scared. "Neither am I bil...right now I just wanna kiss you." She smiles and leans back down attaching her lips to mine.

Someone bust in my room and Billie jumped off of me landing on her back. She whimpers before sitting up. "Omg bil are you ok?" I asked not worrying who came in. "Uh yeah I'm fine." I looked over to my door to see my dad.

"Oh hey dad you're home a little early." "Yeah I know, hello Billie." Billie scratches her head and looks down "h-hi Mr.Jones." My dad chuckled. "Please call me Richard." She nodded. "Anyway after I just seen my daughter kissing her girlfriend I am gonna say this and leave." I look at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"Uh Isabella and Hailey is downstairs." "Why didn't you just tell my name?" "Don't know." Was all he said before walking away. "Cmon baby let's put some cream on your back." Billie smiled and nodded.

time skip—

I was currently putting cream on Billie's back while Hailey and Bella was in my room doing god knows what. "Fuck mamas that hurts." "I'm sorry..I'm finished now." "Can you uh snap my bra back." She looked down trying to hide her blush while holding her boobs so her bra wouldn't fall off.

I laughed and fastened her bra and handed her a shirt. "It's ok bil...I'm gonna see you naked one day." I walked out the bathroom leaving Billie completely shocked.

I walked in my room and saw Hailey and Isabella kissing. I clear my throat. "May I remind you guys that this is my room." "S-sorry bri." Hailey looks down. I laugh before Billie walks in with a surprised look.

"Damn bil what the fuck wrong with you?" Bella asked. I laughed knowing exactly what's wrong with her. "Yeah bil you look like you seen something you didn't want to." Hailey says.

"Bri basically just told me she was gonna fuck me one day."
———————————————————————
A/n: if I'm bored enough I might upload again tonight. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love ya💞.!

1307 words