Chapter 25

Brianna's POV

Billie is crazy if she thinks I'm gonna let her miss three weeks of school just to take care of me. I don't care if I'm on bed rest. And there is no way in hell am I having her miss an interview because of me. "Baby I don't care about school and interviews, you are more important to me." She said sitting on the bed. I groaned and threw my head back. "Billie you're not understanding that I'm not letting you miss school because of me and I'm for sure not letting you miss an interview because of me." Billie rolled her eyes. "Fine then I'll just bring the bell twins over to watch you, their out of school." She shrugged. "No billie you can't do that to me you know their annoying." I sighed and turned to look at her. She sat up and i did too.

"Then I'll just stay here with you." She said with a blank face. "Billie I already told you I'm not letting you stay here." She rolled her eyes "you can't not let me stay her, I live here." I groaned. "Billie you're not missing school or any interviews for three weeks, I don't care what you say." I sighed. "The bell twins it is." She sighed before laying down. "Billie you can't do that to me." She got up and grabbed her phone off the dresser. "well then just let me stay and you won't have to deal with them. simple." She said going to the group chat with the bell twins. "Billie please don't text them." I tried to take her phone but she snatched it away. "No, someone needs to be here with you especially while your on bed rest." She said while typing. "Ok billie you can stay just please don't text them." She turned off her phone and smiled.

I groaned and put the cover over my head. Billie snatched the cover and looked at me. "What?" I asked kinda annoyed. "You're not gonna talk to me the whole 3 weeks aren't you." She raised an eyebrow. "No." I simply said before taking the cover and putting it back over my head. "Babyyyy." Billie whined. I stayed silent while scrolling through Instagram. She pulled the cover off my head again. I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off and put the pillow over my face. I have a headache again and now I really don't feel like arguing with billie. "baby please talk to me, if your gonna be like this I might as well just have the twins come watch you." She said before laying back down next to me. "you know what billie I have a headache right now and don't feel like arguing with you, so go ahead and text them and tell them to come over at this point I'm over it." I sighed and turned my back towards her.

Billie groaned before typing on her phone. "Baby I'm sorry that you have a headache, and it's not an argument I'm just trying to make sure your ok." She said trying to cuddle into me. I moved away "Not tonight billie." I said before closing my eyes and trying to go to sleep. Billie sighed before turning around and pulling the cover over her as well.

The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of the bell twins laughing. It was 9:32 so I'm guessing billie is already at school. They walked in and saw me awake. "Hey bri we made breakfast." Eli said. "Fuck off I'm not hungry." I said while putting the cover over my head. "well someone's not a morning person. I'll just leave this on the dresser." He said before closing the door. I have a plan. I know I'm supposed to be on bed rest but I'm gonna sneak out and go home. I put on some shoes and grabbed my phone and charger before carefully climbing out the window.

Well change of plans I'm not going home. No where near home actually. I'm going on a walk and see where I end up. Hopefully on a bridge. I put my earbuds in and started walking.

time skip—

Billie's POV

The twins texted me saying briannna wasn't in my room. I walked in the house and went off. "WHAT DO YOU GUYS MEAN YOU LOST HER." I yelled angrily. "Well we went back in the room and she wasn't there." Issac said. I groaned and texted and called her but she didn't answer and she just read my messages.

I rushed to her house and she wasn't there. I started to panic. Where could she be. Think Billie think. I called Finneas and he said to wait for him. After a while he arrived and looked at me. "Did you not stay with her." "Well no I let the be-." He cut me off "Billie are you serious? The bell twins?" He looked at me angrily.

"I-I know fin I'm sorry but-." He cut me off again "Billie, where would you think bri would go?" I thought for a moment before I remember our conversation in the car. "F-Fin we have to g-go to the b-bridge." I said as tears slipped out of my eyes. "What?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Finneas don't fucking ask questions we just have to go to the bridge." I was now sobbing.

We got in the car and drove to the nearest bridge.

Brianna's POV

I stopped walking when I realized I stopped at a bridge. I sat down so the only thing that was keeping me from falling was the railing. All I had to do was slip through. I mean no one would miss me. Right? Everyone hates me so. My own dad or mom doesn't even care about me. I just wish it would go away. And I can make it all go away.

I stood up and leaned over the railing. I kept going until I almost fell but felt a pair of arms around my waist pulling me back slowly. I was now crying. "Please let me go, let me go, LET ME GO!" I tried getting out of the persons grip but couldn't. My head was pounding but I knew how to end it. "Let me go, let me go please." I sobbed. "Please let go." I whispered as tears flowed out of my eyes.

"Never." I immediately knew it was Billie. I just cried. "Please Billie let go of me." I cried. She turned me around and hugged me tightly. "I will never let you go." I cried into her chest.

Billie's POV

I was holding Brianna in my arms. I never wanted to let go...she literally just tried to kill her self. God why would I leave them with her. We were currently sitting on a sidewalk. I felt Brianna breathing calm down. I immediately knew she was sleep. He she fell asleep on a sidewalk I don't know. I carefully picked her up and walked to Finneas's car and got in and sat her on my lap.

She cuddled into me and I smiled. "You can take us home now fin, I'm gonna watch her no matter what." I whispered.

After a while we arrived home. I was in the room with bri sleeping on my chest. She stirred a bit before opening her eyes. "Bil." She rasped out. "I'm here babygirl." I said and ran my fingers through her hair. "Why didn't you let me jump?" She asked. I sighed. Am I really ready to say it yet. Yeah I am. She deserves the world, and I'm gonna give it to her. I took a deep breath.

"Because I...I love you."
————————————————————————
A/n: this chapter is kinda short but oh well, hope you like this chapter. Sorry for mistakes. Satay safe love ya💕.!

1323 words