Chapter 22

"Oh I'm her ex girlfriend, Jasmine."
Billie's POV

Her ex girlfriend. Why is she here? "Why are you here." I looked at bri to make sure she was still sleeping. "Nice to meet you to." She said sarcastically. "I'm Billie...her girlfriend." She laughs.

"Wow can't believe she moved on." She rolled her eyes. "Why are you here?" I ask again. "Why do you care." She asked. Brianna opened her eyes and turned around. She groaned when she saw Jasmine. "What do you want Jasmine." She asked annoyed.

"Well considering you haven't answered any of my text...I found out you were in the hospital." Brianna rolled her eyes "I don't want you here..and I didn't answer because you're blocked. Do you know what you put me through..I could've sworn I said don't ever talk to me again..so I ask again why. Are. You. Here?" She says a little more angrier.

"So I can't come see you?" "No! I said I don't want you here." Bri said. "Um hey she said she doesn't want you here so I think you should leave." I said. "And if I don't." She asks. Brianna held my hand as I got up. "No bil...I don't want you to have to leave." I look at her. I realize if I do fight her I will be out of the hospital. I nod and hold her hand.

I whisper in her ear "pressed the button in the side of you." She nods and moves her hand slowly. "Look...I would fight you but she doesn't want me to." She rolled her eyes. The doctor came in "what's wrong?" He questions. "I want her out...not Billie the other one." Brianna says. The doctor nodded and escorted her. "I have a feeling she's gonna come back babe." I say sitting back down.

She nods "Billie I wanna go home." She says. I hate seeing her like this. "Ok mamas I'll see what I can do." I said and got up to go look for a doctor. I found one and walked over to him.

"Excuse me I wanted to know if Brianna can be discharged today...she really doesn't wanna be here and I hate to see my girlfriend suffer, especially I'm a place she doesn't wanna be." I sighed just thinking of how she feels.

The doctor looks at me sympathetically. "We have to run a few more test...just to see if she has a concussion if she doesn't then she can go home." He states I nod and walk back to the room.

"Hey babygirl, I'm I have good news and bad news." Brianna looks at me with teary eyes. "Uh start with the bad news." She says "um ok...you have to stay here a little longer just so they can run some test." She nodded. "The good news is you might be able to get out if you don't have a concussion." She smiles weakly "thanks bil." I nod.

Just then the doctor came in "ok Brianna we ran a couple of more test on you...your not gonna remember most of the incident but it will come back soon. You don't have a concussion...here's your discharge papers." He hands them to her. "Billie right?" He asks.

"Uh yeah." "May I speak with you." I nod and follow him to the hall. "Ok so when her memory does come back I fear she might be a bit depressed so if you could keep an eye on her and make sure she eats that would be great." I smile and nod. I then walk back in and Brianna is sitting up putting her shoes on. She looks like her head hurts so I help her.

"Here baby lemme help you...just relax I know your head hurts." She nods and groans in pain. "Bil i-I need more pain medication." I grab the bottle from the chair and hand it to her along with some water. She takes it and I help her up. "You ready to go?" I ask. She nods and holds onto me. I guess her head really hurts.

time skip a week later because I'm lazy-

Brianna hasn't been herself and everytime I try and talk to her she just tells me to drop it. I've tried getting her to eat but she just leaves it sitting there until I come get it and put it back. Overtime my fame has grew bigger and my managers doesn't want me to come out. I told Brianna this and she's only got worse.

I wanna help her but I don't know what's wrong. Maybe her memory came back? I knock on her room door because I just came back from an interview. Brianna lives with her dad because her mom found out she was gay and moved away. But her dad is always away. "Come in bil." She says. I walk in and see her sitting on her bed. Thinking I guess? I don't know she was just really out of it.

"Um bri I wanna talk to you." I said while sitting down. "Um ok." She looked worried. I sigh and turn towards her. "You haven't been yourself lately baby and-and I just want you to talk to me so I can help you...I hate seeing you hurt and I don't know how to help. You haven't even eaten anything. I really wanna help bri so please let me help." I say

Brianna's POV (it's been a minute)

I can tell how concerned billie was but I can't just tell her oh my memory is back and I've been cutting myself to ease the pain. I just looked at her. She's right I haven't eaten or slept.  I haven't been to school either but that's doctors orders. She's right though I haven't been myself but what am I supposed to say I'm also upset at the fact we're basically hiding our relationship.

I didn't know I was crying until billie hugged me. "It's ok baby." She started rubbing my back. I guess she remembered something because she pulled away. "Baby is your memory back?" I didn't wanna lie to her "y-yes." "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks softly being patient with me. "I don't know bil."

"Baby lemme see your arm." I looked at her. Shit the doctor must've told her to look after me or something. "Baby m-my arm is fine." I looked down. "You're lying to me, baby please don't lie to me." She says. I felt guilty, I am lying to her. God I'm such a bad girlfriend. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Billie ran after me "Brianna please open the door!" She yelled. I rummaged through the drawer looking for my blades. I finally found them and I sat on the floor.

Billie's POV

I heard her closed the drawer meaning she found her blades. I was now crying. "Baby please open the door." I said while sliding down the door crying. "Baby please." I cried out. I heard sobbing. "Brianna please open the door." "No, I'm a bad girlfriend and I keep hurting you." I heard her yell. "Baby please! You're hurting me right now by doing this p-please just open the door...I promise you're nota bad girlfriend just please open the door." I cried out.

"I-Im not hurting you right now billie..I-I'm doing what's best." She says. "You are, you're hurting me right now by doing what you're doing." I cried. "I-I'm h-hurting you?" She mumbled. "Yes baby you are...so please open the door." I wiped my tears.

It went silent for a minute. She finally opened the door and I ran into her arms. She winced in pain. I let go "I'm. Sorry I didn't mean to." I said. I looked for ace bandages and wrapped them around her arm. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry bil i-I didn't mean to hurt you." She says "it's ok mamas just please don't do it again...I want you to talk to me." I say. He kisses me and it began to turn into a make out session. "Jump." I say. She does so and I sit her on the sink. Just then Isabella comes barging in the bathroom.

"Oh I'm so so sorry but uh someone is downstairs in your um living room." She says while covering her eyes. "Dude we were just kissing calm down." I roll my eyes. "Who is it?" Brianna asks. "Uh I think it's Jasmine." Isabella says. "Ok so everyone knows her but me...got it." "Billie I'm s-." "No it's fine..uh I'll go see what she wants."

Brianna's POV

Billie walks out of the bathroom. I looked down and started crying. Isabella hugged me. "It's ok bri she'll come ar- what happened to your arm." "Uh it's from uh I don't know." I lie. I hear yelling then something breaking. I looked at Isabella and run downstairs.

I see Billie on top of Jasmine beating her up. "Billie." I say trying to pull her off. She wasn't budging. She just kept punching and punching.  "BILLIE!" I yelled. I finally pulled her off and climbed on top of her. She was so angry I can see it. "Get off of me!" She yelled while trying to get me off. "Isabella uh check on that over there."

"GET OFF ME!" Billie yelled.
————————————————————————
A/n: I'm so sorry for the long chapter. I just kept typing and typing I didn't realize. Enjoy this chapter. Stay safe love ya.!

1618 words