Chapter 12

Billie's POV

When I saw Brianna being all 'buddy buddy' with that Hailey girl I got really jealous. I don't wanna hurt or say something hurtful to bri so I just kept my distance. "What did I do?" Bri asked.

"Y-you're making me-nvm forget it sorry Zoe tried to hurt you...you can go back to whatever you were doing out in the hall." I said and looked down and walked away. What if she stops having feelings for me. I can't handle all of this. I went to the bathroom and just stood in there. That's when Zoe walked in. I sighed and shook my head.

"Baby why are you being mean to me." "I'm not your baby for the last time and I'm not being mean to you I simply said to leave me and bri alone yet you still bother her." "Why do you like her more than me?" "Because you're an asshole Zoe I never liked you in that way and sometime you can be annoying." I said. Zoe stared at me. She walked closer to me and I backed up but she grabbed my hand and kissed me.

I pushed her away. But then I heard "what the fuck Billie." Brianna said.

Brianna's POV

I didn't know what was wrong with Billie but I still had to pee so I walked in the bathroom and saw Billie kissing Zoe. "What the fuck billie." I said. "No bri it's no-." I cut her off "save it billie your telling me I did something to you which I still don't know what I did but yet again you're in here kissing Zoe." "No brianna I-." I cut her off again. "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT BILLIE." I stormed out of the bathroom and walked back to the lunchroom.

"Hey guys imma head home early today I don't feel good...uh bella could you show Hailey to all her classes." I said. She nodded and told me to call her. I walked out of the cafeteria and made my way to my car. I got in and drove off.

Billie's POV

I turned to Zoe. "Cmon bil you don't need her." "ZOE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I JUST SAID I DON'T LIKE YOU!!" I yelled at her. I was about to hit her but I needed to find Brianna. "I would beat your ass but I have to go explain that I didn't kiss your ugly ass." I said and walked out.

I walked into the lunchroom and saw Isabella talking to kevin and Hailey. I walked over to them "hey guys have you seen bri?" "Uh ye-." Hailey was cut off by Kevin. "No we haven't we we're gonna ask you." "Oh okay thanks." I said and walked away. I tried calling bri liked 20 times but she didn't answer. I tried texting her.

Babygirl💕🌸

Me: bri please answer your phone.
Please let me explain you don't know what happened.
Bri please.
(Message not delivered)

Shit she blocked me. I sighed and walked to my car. I went home and saw Finneas was home with Claudia. "Hey bil your home earl-." I cut him off "leave me alone Finneas." I said and closed my door. I laid down and started crying. I heard a knock on my door. "Go away Finneas." I yelled.

"It's actually me." Claudia said. "Come in I guess." I sighed. She walked in and closed the door and sat on my bed. "Bil that wasn't nice." "If you're here to lecture me about being 'mean' to Finneas you can also go away." I said. "What's wrong bil?" She asked. I sat up and cried "I-it's bri s-she blocked me on everything and I can't explain to her or say sorry." I cried out.

"What happened what did you do." "I was in the bathroom and Zoe kissed me I pushed her away but I was to late because bri walked in...she yelled at me and stormed off...now I don't know where she is and I can't contact her." I said and sobbed. Claudia hugged me and I just cried. "I messed up Claudia what if she never talks to me again." I cried even more. "Bil don't think like that she's gonna come around, plus it wasn't your fault." She said.