Chapter 34

Brianna's POV

I woke up to cuddling Billie. I carefully moved out of her arms so I wouldn't wake her. When I stood up to put some clothes on I fell and hit my knee. "Fuck!" I whisper yelled. "Well I see someone can't walk." Billie said. Her morning voice was cute.

"Shut up and help me." She laughed and grabbed my hand. I sat back on the bed and grabbed a pair of shorts and shirt from my nightstand. I put my clothes on and Billie got up and walked to the draw where her clothes normally be. She changed and laid back down.

"So what's the plans for today." I sighed. I honestly don't know what to do today. "Wait don't you have an interview today." I said. Billie eyes went wide. "Oh shit I'm gonna be late." She got up put on her rings and chains. She put on her shoes. She ran to me and kissed my forehead.

"Bye baby...sorry about your walking." She rushed out of my room and I heard the front door close. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I guess I can order some Taco Bell and watch tv. Not to mention my birthday is tomorrow but I don't really like celebrating it.

—time skip—

Billie's POV

I really don't have an interview today. I just told bri that so she wouldn't be suspicious. I don't know if she thinks I don't know her birthday is tomorrow or what but I'm out planning a surprise party for her. I'm gonna pretend like I don't remember her birthday though. I called all her friends and my friends for tomorrow so when I say surprise PARTY i mean surprise party.

Right now I'm out with Claudia because them two are like bestfriends/sisters so I figured why not bring her. We're at the mall and I'm looking for a promise ring for bri. I know she would like me buying her expensive stuff but I don't care. I also brought her some Gucci slides. I'm getting her a Polaroid camera, she's always said she wanted one. But she told me not to get it for her because she doesn't want me to spend money on her.

I'm still gonna get it though. "Hey Billie how about this one." Claudia pointed to a ring. "That's perfect." I said with a big smile on my face. "Can we get this one please." I asked the cashier(A/n-I don't know what tf they called). She nodded and grabbed the ring. She put it in a small bag and gave it to me. "Thank you." Me and Claudia walked out and went to the Gucci store. I got her slides. "Billie what about this bag." I walked over to Claudia to see what she was talking about. "Yeah that's good...I think she'll like it." I grabbed the bag and went to pay for the stuff.

This shit was expensive but it was all worth it. We walked out of the mall and got in my car. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked Claudia. She shrugged. "Well I told bri I'll be back at 1:00 so." "Bil it's 12:48." Claudia chuckled. "Shit...ok I'll drop you off and then head home...keep her presents at your house." She nodded and I drove off.

—time skip—

Brianna's POV

I've been chilling and watching movies all day. Billie said she was gonna be back at 1:00 but it's 1:10. I'm not gonna stress over it though it's probably traffic. I heard the door opened "BABY IM BACK!" Yup it was Billie. "I'm upstairs!" I yelled. She came in my room and tackled me in a hug. "I missed you." She said. "I missed you too...how the interview go?" She paused for a second. She let me go and sat by me. "It went well." "Why the sudden mood change?" She looked at me, it looked like she was trying to find out what to say.

"Uh it's just they kept asking if I was gay ya know." I nodded. I felt like she was lying but oh well. "So what did you do today?" She asked. "Uh nothing really watched tv and ate Taco Bell." She looked upset. "You ate Taco Bell wit-." I cut her off. "See I knew you were gonna say that so I ordered you some too. You might have to warm it up though." She nodded. "Ok where is it." I pointed to where it was and she ran over to it.

I laughed at her excitement. "So baby what else do you wanna do today." She said with a mouthful of burritos. "I don't know." I shrugged. "Wanna go out to eat tomorrow?" I thought about it for a second. Maybe she doesn't remember my birthday. That's good though because I don't want her to buy me anything. "Is there something happening tomorrow?" I asked.

"Uh no I don't think so...I'm free all day." I smiled. That means she doesn't remember. Yes. "Uh sure we can go out to eat." She clapped. Ok I'm gonna go do the reservations. "Billie don't pick a place so expensive please." She rolled her eyes and walked out of my room.

I laid down and started thinking. What was Billie doing if she wasn't at an interview. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't know Billie came back. "Baby?" I sat up. "I'm sorry what." "I said are you ok?" I thought about it. "Yeah I'm fine." She looked at me for a while. "Your lying...but I won't push you." She hugged me. "Just know I'm here for you." I smiled. She cared so much.

"Thank you baby...but I'm gonna need you to stop knowing when I'm lying." She chuckled and pulled away from the hug. "Then stop lying." She shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "Wanna watch movies until we fall asleep?" I asked.

Billie thought about it for a while. "Sure baby why not... but let me take a shower first." I nodded and Billie walked out of my room to the bathroom. I decided to post on Instagram since I haven't for a while.

Via Instagram

Liked by queen_isabella and 1,987,567 more

Love_bri: Long time no post📵
————————————————————————
queen_isabella: girl your birthday is tomorrow!!!
Love_bri: reply to queen_isabella girl shut up don't nobody need to know.
User 1: her birthday is tomorrow?
User 2: i think she's still using Billie
User 3: user 2 shut up she's not
User 4: happy early birthday

I shut my phone off and laid back down. Why does people think I'm still using Billie. I don't understand. Yeah she's famous but I don't see her in a famous way I see her as Billie. I didn't notice I was crying until Billie said something. "Baby what's wrong...did someone do something?" I looked at her and started sobbing. She sat on the bed and hugged me. "Shh it's ok babygirl I'm here." I cried into her shirt and she just comforted me.

"Mamas can you tell me what happened." I had stopped crying and pulled away from the hug. "Sorry about your shirt." I sniffled. "It's ok don't worry about it...what's wrong." I looked at her and started crying again. "I'm not using you Billie I promise." She hugged me and I just cried. She looked so angry. "Who said this?" She asked. "It doesn't matter." I sniffles and got under the cover.

"Can we just go to sleep please?" Billie nodded and cuddled into me. "Baby I know you don't use me ok...I'm gonna handle it." She rubbed my back.

I nodded. I was just listening to her heartbeat. I soon let sleep take over me.

Billie's POV

I hate that people are saying that she's using me. Yeah I get it I'm famous and all but I know that bri see's me as me not for the Billie Eilish. I looked down and seen her sleep. I sighed and kissed her head. "Sweet dreams mama." I whispered.

I soon let sleep take over me.
————————————————————————
A/n: I hope you liked this chapter. Y'all know I don't proofread so sorry for mistakes. I might do a double upload. Uh stay safe love ya💙.!

1392 words