Chapter 55

Billie's POV

"What!?" Alex looked at me. "Yeah she's so caring and nice, I wanna be with her." I stayed silent. "I'm gonna ask her out." She said. I stayed silent again. I was upset. But I can't be because she doesn't know that I'm gay. She doesn't even know me and Bri date.

Brianna came back with her water and I just started zoning out.

Brianna's POV

I walked back to Alex and Billie. Billie looked upset. I sat down by her. I tapped her on her shoulder. She also looked like she was zoned out. She turned towards me. Her eyes were watery. "Baby are you ok?" I whispered in her ear.

"Im sorry I have to use the bathroom." She said as she got up and walked away. "Hey Alex do you know what happened to Billie?" I asked. "Nope." "I'll be back."

She grabbed my hand before I walked away. "I have to talk to you!" She yelled over the music. "I'm sorry I have to go see what's wrong with Billie!" I yelled back.

"Why do you care about Billie so much!" She yelled back. "Because she's my best friend!" I yelled back. I knew Alex didn't know about us so. "I'm your best friend too!" She yelled.

"Alex I can't do this right now, I really have to see if Billie's ok!" I snatched my hand away and went to go find Billie. I walked in a random room because I don't even know where we at.

I walked in and saw Billie crying. I walked in and closed the door. I walked over to Billie. I hugged her and she held on to me.

"You wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked. Billie has been going through a rough time. She's been trying to 'better herself' but right now its just making her worse.

"Y-yes." She said. "What's wrong baby." I asked. "A-Alex l-likes you and it sucks b-because I don't wanna hide our relationship anymore." She sobbed. "But it's like I'm not ready-." She started to sob.

"Shh Billie it's ok, I'll just tell her I'm in a relationship." "W-what I-if she asks t-to meet her." I sighed. "I won't let her." She climbed on top of me and hugged me.

"It's ok billie I'm all yours. Okay?" She sniffled. "Okay." She said quietly. "You wanna go home?" I asked. "Yes please." I got up but she just wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Really Billie." "Please I'm tired." I chuckled. "Okay softie." I held her up. By the time I got to the bottom of the stairs she was knocked out.

I looked for Alex and found her drinking. "Hey Alex I'm gonna go!" I yelled over the music. She put down her drink. "Why!" She yelled. "Billie's tired!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes. "Everything is always about billie, like seriously just forget about her!" She yelled back.

"I don't know what your problem is but talk to me when you figure yourself out!" I yelled. I walked away. I walked to my car and put Billie in the car. I jogged to the passengers seat.

We've been at my house for a while now. Billie's peacefully sleep on my chest. Alex wouldn't stop calling me but I don't want to talk to her right now. But Alex liking me, never expected that.

Billie started to cry in her sleep. Have I mentioned she's also been having these bad dreams. She never tells me about them and I respect that. I just wish she would tell me so I can help her.

"Billie wake up cmon." I shook her and she woke up. She hugged me and buried her face into my neck and cried. "Shhh Billie it's okay." I rubbed her back.

A few moments later she stopped crying. "You wanna tell me or no?" I asked. She nodded. Wait she actually wants to tell me this time. "Ok go ahead." "W-well I had a dream that you were gonna leave me for Alex."

"Billie listen." She looked at me and gave me her full attention. "I love you and only you, yeah you fucked up a lot, but I still love you, you are my everything, and no one can replace you." She smiled.

She kissed me and the kiss was passionate. She pulled away. "I love you too." She said. I grabbed her hands. "And stop trying to better yourself for me, I like you for you, I like the way you are already. You don't have to change. Okay?"

She nodded. She climbed on top of me and kissed me. I held her waist as her hands ran through my hair.

Billie's POV

I pulled away from the kiss. "I want something from you." I whispered. "What is that mrs. Eilish?" I rolled my eyes. "Don't call me that." I whined. "Okay okay, but what you want."

I leaned down to her ear. "I want you to fuck me."
(⚠️smut warning⚠️ )

"You want me to fuck you?" She asked. "Yea." "You sure?" She asked. "Mhm." She flipped us over so she was on top. She kissed me then went to my neck. She quickly found my sweet spot and I moaned. She tugged on my shirt and I pulled it off.

She unclipped my bra and started sucking on my boobs. I moaned. She went down my stomach. She stopped and I whined. "Please baby I haven't had you in weeks." She got up and held a finger up.

Indicating for me to wait. She grabbed something then came back. "Hold this." She gave me a...vibrator? "Uh baby?" She shushed me. She pulled down my pants and my underwear. She licked my clit and I moaned.

She started swirling her tongue around my clit and I dropped the vibrator and moaned. Without warning she stuck to fingers into me. I let out a loud moan and my back arched as my hands found her hair.

She started going faster. She stopped but left her fingers inside me. "Hand me it." "Hand you what?" I asked out of breath. "The vibrator you idiot." I chuckled and handed it to her.

She put it on the highest setting and put it on my clit. I moaned and tried to close my legs but bri held them open. She started thrusting her fingers in and out of me again.

She added another finger and I moaned and arched my back. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as she went faster. My moans became louder.

I felt a knot in my stomach. "I-Im gonna cum." I said. "Naw baby hold it." I moaned really loud. I grabbed her hair and arched my back. As she went faster I threw my head back and moaned.

"B-baby please I c-can't." I moaned. "Hold it." My legs began to shake as I moaned. She went faster and my moans became louder. "B-bri please." "Wait a little longer." My back arched even more as my whole body began to shake.

I started squirting and I moaned really loud. "Shit shit shit." I moaned. "Bri please!" I moaned out.

Normally she lets me cum after me squirting but this was different. "Can I cum n-now p-please." I started to cry from the pleasure.

"No billie." She went faster and I moaned. More tears came out of my eyes and my whole body shook violently.

"FUCK." I moaned. I tried wiping my tears but more came. "PLEASE!" I yelled. She took her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue. More tears came out of my eyes.

"Bri please." I moaned. She stopped. "Go." Was all she said before plunging her tongue back into me. I released all over her tongue. She helped me ride out my high.

She cleaned me up and came up and kissed me. Then she wiped away my tears. "You ok?" She asked. I nodded while trying to catch my breath. "I wanna hear you say it billie because last time you lied." "I-I'm okay." She nodded and got up.

"Cmon baby let's take a bath."
———————————————————————-
A/n: hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love ya💚.!

1390 words