Chapter 46

A/n: this chapter is long so...but I won't be posting for at least three days because I have some things to do so enjoy these two chapters I already wrote

Billie's POV

So it's finally time for me to go on tour. Brianna agreed to come with but she's been kinda moody lately. Every time I ask her what's wrong she just dismisses it and try to change the subject. She's been acting like that ever since I forgave Mya.

I don't know but right now I'm just glad she's still going. We're getting ready to leave for the airport so we don't miss our flight. "Billie are you ready!" My mom shouts. "Yeah mom I'm waiting on bri!" She didn't say anything back so I just shrugged and walked to the bathroom to see what Bri was doing.

"Baby you ready." I asked. She had her AirPods on but I didn't know she was listening to music so I'm guessing she couldn't hear me. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me and paused her music.

"Yes?" She said. "Cmon we're gonna miss our flight." I said. "Alright." Was all she said before unpausing her music and walking out of my room. See told you she's been acting weird.

Normally she's really friendly and would talk to me more. Now she's just this person who doesn't talk to anyone. I walked downstairs and everyone was there with their bags waiting for me. "What took you so long?" Finneas asked.

"Sorry, I was getting my suitcases and stuff." They rolled their eyes and we all headed to the car. I sat by bri but she was just looking out the window while listening to music.

I tapped her on the shoulder and she paused her music and looked at me. "Can I listen?" I asked. She took out one of her AirPods and handed it to me without saying a word. She unpaused her music and looked back out the window.

I sighed. I took her phone and paused her music. She looked at me "hey! Why did u do that?" "Because bri you've been acting weird, I just want you to talk to me and show me some attention...please." She snatched her phone from me.

"I guess we're all acting weird." Was all she said before unpausing her music and looking back out the window. I groaned and just stayed quiet the whole way to the airport.

We're finally here and Bri has been I don't know...upset? We were waiting for our flight so I decided to go talk to Finneas.

I got up from sitting by bri and sat by Finneas. "Finn can we talk?" "Yeah sure what's on your mind bil." "Well bri's been acting weird and I don't know what I did." I sighed.

"Well when did it start." I thought for a while. "The day she got out of the hospital." He stayed silent for a second. "Did you do anything?" I thought about it for a second. "Uh I don't know we were making out and then my phone rang and it was Mya we had a long talk and I forgave her...that's when bri started to like basically ignore me."

He sighed and slapped his forehead. "Billie." "Do you not realize what you just said?" I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows. "You forgave Mya you idiot, you didn't even yell at her when she kissed bri, you only yelled at bri." My eyes widen with realization.

That's why she's been so distant lately. I looked over and saw her laughing. I'm guessing she's on the phone with Isabella. That's the only person she's been talking to. Oh and Claudia.

"Thanks fin." I said and went to go sit by brianna. Isabella looked at me "hey bri I'm gonna go have a safe flight." She said. "Ok bye love you." "Love you too." With that she hung up.

Brianna took out her regular headphones because I'm guessing her AirPods died. "He-." I was cut off by the intercom saying our flight was boarding. I sighed and decided I should talk to her on the plane.