Chapter 1: 5 Years Later

Violetta's (POV)
It's been 5 years since I found out Tomas killed my mother, but still no one knows who Tomas was hired by and why. After we graduated from  the studio, we promised that we would always be close. All the couples had their ups and downs but are together and are happy.

Back at our apartment (Yes, Leon and I live together)

Leon: My love, do you know where my favourite shirt is? We're meeting Pablo today to hear where we're heading and what plans have been put in place for us after we present our songs to him.

Violetta: I put it on the chair because I knew you would look for it.

Leon: Aww, thank you! You know me all too well.

The boys, which includes Leon, Federico, Maxi, Broduey and Andres continued as a band and decided to name it, 'All 4 You'. They have been working on a few songs this past 3 months and are finally ready to show it to their manager, Pablo. Yes, Pablo decided to leave the studio after Antonio died and helped get the band to where they are today.

Violetta: What time is the meeting?

Leon: At 09:30, but I'll let you know when we're done.

Violetta: Well then hurry up because you're going to be late! Also, we have a meeting at 1pm with Brenda.

2 years ago, a director saw myself, Ludmila and Leon on U-Mix and was intrigued with each of our abilities as she said she saw something that everyone else would soon. Later that year, I was cast as myself, in my very own movie, which is called, 'Tini: The New Life of Violetta'. Ludmila and Leon were cast as themselves too. Leon was my main love interest and Ludmila was both of his and my best friend.

Leon: Oh yes, I almost forgot about that. I'll be back before then, but I think she is just going to congratulate us.

Violetta: She probably is, but we must be there. I'm meeting Fran before that, so I'll see you there.

Leon: Great, I'll see you at 12:50.

Violetta: Alright, now go! Love you, bye!

Leon: Love you too, bye!

The movie was such a huge success that it is a nominee for best movie, best original song which I wrote called 'Born to Shine' and best international feature film. Leon and I enjoyed acting in it because we were so in love. The viewers felt it was so natural and real that we were nominated for best actor and actress.

Leon: Wait, I forgot something.

Violetta: What?

Leon: A kiss.

Leon's (POV)
I still have the same feelings I had for Violetta since day one. I just love everything about her. I drove my red Lamborghini Veneno 2021 edition to the meeting. When I got there, I saw Maxi.

Maxi: Hey, Leon. You're early today?

Leon: The meeting is at 10, right?

Maxi: Yes, but it's 9:40. Why are you here so early?

Leon: I didn't want to be in the apartment because I haven't said anything about tonight and she's meeting Fran soon.

Maxi: So, she has no idea that tonight is the celebration?

Leon: No. I didn't tell her about it so I'm waiting until I see her after this, but right now, I'm just focusing on this meeting.

Today is a particularly important day for the guys and I. I hope Pablo approves of our songs because if he does, then we'll be looking to become an international boyband, like Westlife and Backstreet Boys, but unlike One Direction and *NSYNC, we won't be disbanding the band ever.