Chapter 2: Night Of Celebrations

Violetta: See, I knew it! He's cheating on me!

Francesca: Violetta, if you go there and it's not what it looks like, you will end your relationship. Don't follow him! Let's go back to your place and wait for him to go there. Maybe he'll tell you everything.

Violetta: No! I asked him where he is going, and he lied to me. He lied to my face! I'm going to find out exactly what's going on, right now!

I drove to the docks and then we snuck around looking for him. Francesca then saw him with another girl. It wasn't Matilda, but it was some other girl. I was furious because he stood there with a bouquet of flowers and gave her a hug.

Violetta: I can't believe it! I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!

I marched up to him angrily and started being sarcastic.

Violetta: Hi Leon and DIEGO! I never knew Diego was a girl's name!

Leon: My love...

Violetta: No, no! How dare you do this to me! I thought everything was going well with us, but I guess I was wrong!

The girl walked away, and it was only the two of us standing there whilst Francesca was standing from afar, watching what was going down between us.

Leon: My love, my love. Stop, calm down. I did have something to do with Diego, but not today. 

Violetta: And when I asked you who sent you a message last night, you said it was Diego, but I saw it was Matilda! Don't say I'm being jealous because this is different! Is the flowers for that girl or Matilda?

Leon: I wasn't talking to Matilda, I was talking to her boyfriend. That girl that was here is his sister, and the flowers are for you.

Violetta: Oh...

Leon: Thanks for bringing her here, Fran!

Francesca: Sure, no problem.

Violetta: Francesca! You knew all along and you didn't say anything!

Francesca: We both know you so well. When I say don't do it, you always do the opposite.

Leon: So, are you ready for your surprise?

Violetta: What, why am I getting a surprise?

Leon: Because today 8 years ago, I met you, the love of my life. Come, close your eyes, and no peeking.

He covered my eyes with his hands. We then walked a few steps forward and then he turned me around. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful deluxe sailing yacht.

Violetta: What's going on Leon?

Leon: I've been learning how to sail for over 3 months now. We're going sailing for a bit.

Violetta: That's why you mysteriously left 3 days a week for hours without any explanation or anything. And here I was doubting you. You really are the best boyfriend in this world!

Leon: Let's get going, so we can still be in time for tonight.

Violetta: Well then, what are we waiting for!

I pulled him onto the yacht and then he started sailing. We sailed past a few other ships and yachts and just enjoyed every moment with each other. We hovered in the water for a bit after. He then looked at me lovingly and let out his feelings.

Leon: 8 years ago, we were the best of friends. I always knew deep down that we were never meant to be just best friends. I remember the day we met, you were walking with your cute pink dress and on the dress were white stripes at the bottom. I saw you step in something sticky and I helped you get it off with a stone. For some reason, it made me want to always be there to save and support you in life. From the moment we started dating, I knew we would be happy together. I am awestruck by your beauty, personality and integrity. Being your boyfriend is amazing...