Chapter 42: More Tears

Violetta's (POV)
Ludmila left in a hurry so it must've been an emergency. I continued watching 'The Voice'.

Violetta: I'll keep that in mind Nick.

Nick: Great! But on a serious note, how was the wedding?

Ross: Yeah, the wedding I was not invited to! I'm supposedly good friends with both the bride and groom, but I don't get an invitation.

Kelly: Seems like you weren't considered family.

Violetta: I'm sorry about that, we didn't want to have a big wedding.

Ricky: Do you have any photos of your big day though?

Adele: I want to see pictures!

Nick: Why don't we take a look!

They showed pictures of my wedding, of us kissing, of us eating the cake and laughing, and of us dancing. I kept replaying all the good memories in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about how I felt the day of my wedding. I fast forward to a contestant who I remembered so vividly. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate, so I checked to find out who messaged me and saw it was Leon. At first I didn't read it, but then I just opened it.

I was nervous and paced for a few minutes trying to make a decision on when I should go

I was nervous and paced for a few minutes trying to make a decision on when I should go. I then took my bags and put the twins in the car and drove back home. When I got there, Emma opened the door.

Emma: Mrs Violetta, what a wonderful surprise to see you here so soon, let me help you with the kids.

She took the twins and took them to their room.

Leon's (POV)
I went to my house with no wife or children to come home to, just like the past two weeks. I greeted Emma and walked upstairs to the bedroom. I was busy changing out of my work clothes when I got a call from someone I really needed to hear.

Diego on the phone with Leon

Leon: Diego! Wonderful to hear from you, how's the honeymoon?

Diego: It's terrific! Look man, I called because I heard what happened with Violetta and you. How are you holding up?

Leon: I'm honestly not coping at all without her! I miss her each and every day. I don't know what to do!

Diego: I'm really sorry, Leon. I really wish I could help you. I do however know who can help you, someone experienced and wise that loves you both equally, and that will give you great advice.

Leon: I think I know who you're talking about. Thanks for the call, I hope you enjoy the rest of your honeymoon.

I immediately ended the call and called the one person I knew would understand me and tell me what I need to do to get through this.