Chapter 9: Punches And Kicks

Violetta's (POV)
After I kicked the girls out, Adrian came out from his room.

Adrian: Is everything alright?

Violetta: Never better. Where's Mara?

Adrian: She's talking to our mom on the phone by the pool.

Violetta: I was wondering what she would want to do tonight.

Mara then came in and overheard our conversation.

Mara: Can we watch your movie now? I've watched it before, but I want to watch it again because I love it.

Violetta: Sure, we can watch 'Tini'. I'll get the blankets and you can start the movie.

I went to get the blankets and we watched our movie. The sun was setting when Mara fell asleep. The movie wasn't done, but I paused it when Adrian took his sister to her room. When he came back, we watched the rest of the movie.

Violetta: I think Brenda ended the movie well.

Adrian: Yeah, she did an amazing job.

I checked my phone and saw no messages or calls from Leon. I tried calling him, but his phone was off.

Adrian: What's wrong? Is it Leon?

Violetta: He hasn't answered his phone all day and I just wanted to say happy anniversary. The day is almost over, and he promised me that he would make sure he sends me a message.

Adrian: They're a few hours behind, he'll probably call soon.

Violetta: I hope he does, I miss him.

Adrian: And he is most definitely missing you.

Violetta: Yeah, but he isn't showing it. He didn't even post anything about our engagement yet. He's the one who pushed for us to make it public, but then he doesn't do anything.

Adrian: If I were him, I'd be doing everything I can to call or message you as much as I can. I would also tell the entire world immediately when you said you would make it public.

He's such an amazing friend, he was trying so hard to cheer me up.

Violetta: Thank you for being here for me, you're an amazing friend.

Adrian: You're so pretty.

Violetta: Excuse...

Before I finished my sentence, he crashed his lips onto mine. I tried pulling away, but he was too strong. Suddenly the front door opened.

Leon's (POV)
My tour was a massive success, but I wanted to come home to Violetta. I made a plan with Brenda to come home a week early because I wanted to celebrate my 6-year anniversary with my fiancée.

Leon: Surprise, I'm home! Happy anniver...sary...

When I walked into the house, I saw her kissing the person I disliked the most. My heart sank as she turned around and realised it was me. When I looked at him and saw him smiling, I lost it.

Violetta's (POV)
Leon looked at me with so much pain and at him with so much anger. He dropped his bags and punched him in the face.

Leon: Get. Out. Of. My. House!

Adrian: Chill man. My sister's asleep, you're going to wake her.

Leon punched him again in the face. This time, it was so much harder, Adrian's mouth started bleeding.

Leon: Mara can stay here, but I want you gone. Go find somewhere else to sleep.

Adrian looked at me and I looked down at the floor. He took his jacket and wallet and he left the house furious. Leon couldn't even look at me, he just walked upstairs to the room and I followed him. I closed the door softly while he went to the bathroom. I got changed into my pyjamas and waited for him to come out of the bathroom.