Chapter 5: Trouble In Paradise

Violetta's (POV)
My dad, Angie and the girls were in our master bedroom when we heard Broduey calling for me.

Camila: What are they up to now?

Violetta: You can't leave them alone for a minute!

We rushed downstairs to see my fiancé in the pool whilst the boys were laughing and watching him.

Ludmila: What's going on here?

Federico: Your fiancé is drowning Vilu, you have to save him.

Andres: If he's drowning, we must help him!

Bridget: I know how to do CPR!

Boys: NOOO!!!

Diego: Leon needs Violetta's help only.

Violetta: Well then let him drown, I'm not getting in there. It's almost midnight and you idiots think it'll be fun to take a swim at this time?

Leon: Come on my love, lighten up a bit. Come get in here, it's nice and warm. I know you want to.

Violetta: The thing is, I don't want to. Come, get out now.

Leon: Okay fine, but then help me out of here please.

I put my arm out for him to grab, but then I quickly pulled it away.

Violetta: I'm not falling for that, you're going to pull me in.

Leon: No, I won't. I promise you.

Violetta: Okay, fine. Come here.

As he grabbed my hand, he pulled me in. Luckily, I didn't have anything that could damage in the water. Everyone burst into laughter as he smiled at me.

Violetta: You promised me that you wouldn't do that!

Leon: I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help myself.

He giggled and gave me a guilty smile trying to stop me from leaving.

Leon's (POV)
After I pulled her in, she got out immediately.

Leon: I love you!

Violetta: Yeah, sure.

Violetta was definitely annoyed with me, but she tried to restrain herself from exploding in front of everyone.

Broduey: Seems like the future Mrs is mad at you!

Diego: That's our cue, we're going to go now... Right Fran?

Francesca: Yeah, this has been fun.

Naty: Us too, let's go Maxi.

Camila: We came with Fran and Diego, so we'll be off too.

Andres: We're going to go now too because this is just awkward.

They all left swiftly. I took off my shirt and helped German, Angie, Ludmila and Federico clean up whilst Violetta dried herself off. When we were finished cleaning up and was about to leave, German gave me a few words of wisdom.

German: When you get into silly fights like these then just accept everything she says and agree because the women are always right. Have a safe trip to LA and enjoy yourself.

And just like that, everyone was gone. I turned around to see her making her way upstairs with an irritable expression.

Leon: Can we please talk my love?

She ignored me, walked to our room and closed the door. I followed her up and knocked on the door.

Leon: May I come in, please?