Chapter 23: The Wedding

I drove back to Violetta and my place and got done. Everyone was finally dressed and was just putting on the finishing touches.

Maxi: You look great man!

Broduey: Yeah you do. I'm so happy for you!

Andres: You've grown up so fast!

Tears fell from Andres eyes as he hugged me. After Andres cried, Diego came and pinned a rose on my blazer.

Leon: Thank you, for everything Diego.

Diego: It's a pleasure. See, you were wrong, guys like us do get the girls eventually.

Leon: Haha yeah. How are you and Fran?

Diego: We're in a great space at the moment.

Leon: Don't you think it's time to make it official?

Diego: I have been thinking about it, a lot actually. It's just been crazy right now with Art Rebel and everything.

Leon: Do you love her?

Diego: Yeah, I love her so much.

Leon: Put a ring on her. People like us are always under a lot of stress and are so busy. Having someone we love by our side just makes everything we do so much more easier to get through.

Diego: Wise man.

Leon: It comes with experience.

Diego: Never thought this day would come. Us getting so soft and being able to be in a position to settle down.

Leon: Well, we grew up and we fell in love. I don't know about you, but this is the happiest I've ever been. Having you, the love of my life, my family and friends by my side, I don't want anything else.

We gave each other a long hug. After Diego and I spoke and hugged, we all went to the venue. When I got there, I greeted whoever crossed my path and waited for my bride. Federico was standing behind me and my groomsmen were beside me. German signalled that it was time to start the music as Violetta was ready. As our song started to play, Violetta walked with German down the aisle. She looked perfect. My eyes were filled with tears as she smiled at me.

Violetta's (POV)
The makeup artist came and took a quarter of an hour to do all our makeup. My bridesmaids were done just before me and helped me put my bridal gown on. I wore a deep v-neckline, long-sleeved lace fitted gown with a mid-length train.

Naty: You look stunning Vilu!

Bridgit: I agree, Leon is going to love this!

Violetta: Thanks girls, for everything.

Camila: I'm so happy for you two! I can't wait!

Francesca: I think you're more excited than the bride, Cami!

Violetta: No one will ever be more excited than I am. I can't believe this is happening! I'm ready to get married!

When we got to the venue, my nerves started to kick in. I was pacing for a few minutes, but my dad calmed me down.

German: Hey, relax. Everything is going to be alright. I know you're nervous, but just think, this is what you've been waiting for. That sparkle I always see in your eyes when you look at him, was the same sparkle I saw in your mother's eyes when she looked at me. I know I was sometimes hard on him, but I'm glad he's the man that you'll be spending the rest of your life with. I'm so happy for you, my angel. I'll give you a few minutes and then you can just tell me when you're ready okay.

Violetta: Thank you dad, for everything you have done for me. I love you.

German: I love you too Violetta.