Chapter 30: Big News

Leon's (POV)
The boys "oohed" as we kissed. We then went back to the resort and spent some time there. We went to relax by the beach with the boys the rest of the afternoon and when the sun started to set, Diego and Federico went back to pack their bags as they had to go back home.

Violetta: Thank you both for helping me find Leon.

Diego: Well we couldn't leave you alone, now could we?

Violetta: Yes, but you both had things to do.

Federico: It's alright, we're just glad everything worked out.

Leon: Thanks guys, have a safe flight back home.

Diego, Federico: Thanks, see you when you come back.

They left and we went back into our room. Everything went back to the way it was and we enjoyed the rest of our honeymoon.

A few weeks later...

We came back from our honeymoon and we settled into the married life seamlessly. I was busy talking to Mama Valeria whilst Violetta was getting dressed to go to Francesca and Diego's place.

Mama Valeria on the phone with Leon

Mama Valeria: I'm glad my little Leon is keeping his promise by phoning me every two weeks.

Leon: I always keep my promises. How are you doing Mama?

Mama Valeria: I'm very well thank you my boy. How are you and my favourite, little Tini doing?

Leon: Give me one second, Mama Valeria.

I called Violetta to come and talk to Mama Valeria.

Leon: My love, it seems like you've been promoted as Mama Valeria's favourite.

Violetta: Aww, she's also my favourite.

Leon: What about me?

Violetta: You're my second favourite, okay.

Leon: Wow thanks, let me put it on speaker so you can talk to her.

Violetta: Hello, Mama Valeria! I miss you!

Mama Valeria: Hello, my little Tini! I miss you too! Is my little Leon taking care of you?

Violetta: Yes, he has been a bit irresponsible lately, but he's taking care of me, and he is making me happy, like always.

Mama Valeria: That's good. I have to go now, but I hope to speak to you in two weeks' time. I love you both so much! Bye!

Violetta, Leon: We love you too! Bye!

We got ready to go to Francesca and Diego's house as they told us all that they have a surprise. I obviously knew what it was, but everyone else didn't, not even Leon.

Leon: What do you think is so important that they have to tell us?

Violetta: I'm not sure, what do you think it is?

Leon: I think that they're engaged. What else could it be?

Violetta: Like I said, I'm not sure.

Leon: You know... I think you are sure, but you just don't want to tell me. You all know, but you don't want to tell me.

He put his arms around my waist, and I put mine around his neck.

Violetta: I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Leon: Oh yeah right. Come on, just tell me if I'm right or if I'm wrong.

I snickered and gave him a quick kiss.