Chapter 22: The Morning

Violetta's (POV)
Today is the day! Finally! I'm getting married in a few hours! Last night my bridesmaids and I stayed at Angie and my dad's house because Olga wanted to be here this morning to help me get dressed after she finished making all the food. I was getting ready in my old room, which turned into a guest room when I moved out, waiting for the hair stylist to come. Camila and Francesca walked in to check up on me.

Francesca: Are you excited for your big day?

Violetta: Yes very, but I'm also just a little bit nervous. Is that bad?

Francesca: I understand, but it's normal, don't worry. It's going to be the best day of your life! Diego says the boys just got up and are going to get dressed now.

Violetta: Alright. Do you know when the hair stylist will be here?

Camila: She will be here in 5 minutes.

The hair stylist then came up and took some time to do everything. She curled my hair and put a hair embellishment on. Camila and Francesca walked in and out of the room. When the hair stylist was done, she left and Olga entered the room excited as ever.

Olga: My darling, you look so pretty! Oh, my little angel is getting married today! Isn't this a little too casual for a wedding dress though? I know you two don't really need this wedding to show each other how much you love each other, but this is nonetheless, it's supposed to be a special day for you.

Violetta: No Olga, this is just my gown. My dress is on the bed. I'm waiting for the makeup artist to touch me up and then I'll change into my wedding dress.

Olga: Oh okay, I'm glad because it was enough trouble trying to get Leon on board with this whole wedding thing.

I saw Camila and Francesca give Olga a look, and she immediately kept quiet.

Olga: I think I should go. The caterers are here to pick up the food, so I'll be downstairs if you need anything.

She walked swiftly out the door and down the stairs. A few seconds later, came Bridgit, Ludmila and Naty.

Leon's (POV)
I woke up this morning early with the biggest smile on my face. Today is my wedding day and I'm so excited to marry Violetta! I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever. I jumped out of bed and then went to take a long shower. When I came out, I put on my tuxedo. I was buttoning up my shirt when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked downstairs realizing all the boys are still asleep. I quietly opened the door to see someone totally unexpected.

Leon: What are you doing here?

Gery: Well a hello to you too.

Leon: Why are you here Gery? Did you come to formally announce yourself as M.G?

Gery: I'm sorry, but who's M.G?

Leon: Don't play dumb with me. I'm marrying Violetta whether you like it or not. This wedding is happening.

Gery: Look Leon, I don't know if you're drunk right now or being serious.

Leon: I'm serious! Don't you dare threaten Violetta nor I ever again!

Gery: It's funny how you think you've figured it all out. You're in way over your head. You clearly don't know who you're up against. This is the first time we're observing from the sidelines and letting the master take control. I must say, I'm really enjoying seeing M.G torture you two.

Leon: You're sick! Get out of my house, right now!

Gery: Fine I'll leave, but don't say I didn't warn you. Oh and I almost forgot, enjoy your wedding, if it happens.