Chapter 4: Many Announcements

It's been 8 days since Leon proposed. We moved into the new house and we decided to have a small housewarming party. We have an important announcement that we need to tell our family and friends. We were both nervous yet excited to tell him.

Leon: Are you ready my love?

Violetta: Yes, are you?

Leon: I'm excited for us to share this with everyone.

They arrived at our house at 7 and we welcomed them in. First came Francesca, Diego, Camila and Broduey.

Leon, Violetta: Hey guys, welcome to our new home!

Francesca: This place is lovely, who chose it?

Violetta: This was all Leon. He surprised me the day after our engagement.

Camila: See Broduey, you need to get some tips from Leon!

Broduey: You need to stop showing off and well, stop making us look bad.

He laughed at Broduey and then 5 minutes later, I opened the door for Federico, Ludmila, Angie and my dad.

Violetta: You're here! Welcome!

German: This is a delightful home. Leon, you have exquisite taste. It's charming and modern, no wonder Violetta chose to move in so soon.

Leon: What can I say, my middle name is appeal.

All of the girls whistled and all the men in the room laughed at him.

Angie: Ooh, what a man!

Violetta: Yes, my sexy man!

He smiled and then gave me a kiss in front of our family and friends for longer than a few seconds. They all cheered as we were kissing.

Maxi: Save that for your honeymoon!

Maxi, Naty, Andres and Bridgit entered, stopping our little moment.

Ludmila: Yeah, I don't think they can wait that long.

Francesca: I bet they're already making space for one or even three little future Vargas' soon.

Violetta: Francesca! We need to first get married and then Leon and I will be deciding when we want children.

German: I need a drink. This conversation is taking a toll on me!

Leon: Okay, but before you get that drink, Violetta and I have a few announcements to make. Do you want to start us off my love?

Violetta: Umm, alright... We're getting married on the 15th of June!

Angie: This year!?

Leon: Yes. We decided to not have a massive wedding, we just want our friends and family there with us.

Francesca: That's in 6 months! This is so exciting!

Ludmila: You said announcements, what are the other ones?

Violetta: I'd like for all of you girls to be my bridesmaids.

Girls: AHHHH!!!!! YES!!!!!

Violetta: Oh, and Francesca, it would be a privilege if you could be my maid of honour.

Francesca: I'd be honoured! Thank you so much!

Leon: And as for you 3, I'd like you to be my groomsmen.

Broduey: We'd love to!

Maxi: Yeah man. We would be happy to be your groomsmen!

Andres: This is exciting!