Chapter 35: It's Happening

Leon's (POV)
2 more months have passed and any time during this week, the babies could be coming. This week I won't be able to sleep because Violetta's water could break at any moment.

In the morning 

Violetta: Leon, someone's at the door, can you please open!

I went downstairs and opened the door, it was Francesca and Camila.

Camila: Hey, Leon. How are you?

Leon: Hey girls, come inside. I'm alright and you two?

Francesca: We're good thanks. We came to keep Violetta company as we know you and the boys have an urgent meeting with Pablo.

Leon: Well that's perfect, thank you. You girls are the best. Violetta is upstairs watching tv, do any of you want anything to drink or eat?

Francesca: Yes please, water is fine.

Camila: Yeah, same for me please.

Leon: Alright, you can go up so long.

They walked up to our room and knocked on the door.

Violetta's (POV)
I was lying in bed watching a movie, when I heard someone knock.

Francesca: Hey girl, how are you holding up?

Violetta: Hey! I'm doing alright, trying to stay in bed. Trust me, it's harder than it looks.

I sat up and they both hugged me and sat on the edge of the bed.

Camila: It'll be okay, you just need to relax. I hope you're letting him do everything for you.

Violetta: Well I don't want him to, but he wants to. He is always offering to help, even when it is not needed.

Camila: You're so lucky, Leon is the sweetest. I love Broduey and I know he loves me, but he won't ever do that for me.

Francesca: But the difference is that Violetta's carrying his children, Cami. So, he is doing everything he can to help her.

Camila: But you see, he's always been like that. Remember the time just after Violetta got out from hospital, when she had something to drink, he'd first take a sip to make sure that it wasn't poisonous. He did that for a whole three months.

Francesca: That's true, you're really lucky to have him, Vilu.

Violetta: I know, he's just the best.

Leon walked in with a tray in his hand. On the tray were two glasses of water and a smoothie.

Leon: Here you ladies go, two still waters and one strawberry smoothie.

Camila, Francesca: Thanks, Leon.

Violetta: Thank you, but you didn't have to go through all that trouble to make me a smoothie.

Leon: It was nothing, and plus you need to have this because you didn't have a lot to eat this morning.

Violetta: Thank you, Leon.

He leaned towards me and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. He then walked around the bed and sat on the other side of me.

Leon: Okay, so what were you talking about before I came in?

Camila: Oh, we were just talking about you.

Leon: Really, what about me?

Francesca: We were discussing how protective you are of her and how you want to always help her with everything. She did mention that you're the best in the conversation.