Chapter 14: After The Club Party

He smiled at me and stayed quiet for a while until I broke the silence.

Violetta: What, why are you looking at me like that?

Leon: Can I not just look at my fiancée for no reason?

Violetta: Not when I don't know what you're thinking about.

Leon: You really want to know what I'm thinking?

Violetta: Yes, please. You can tell me anything.

Leon: When I look at you, I see perfection and I'm like, you can't get any more perfect than you already are, but then you just go and prove me wrong. You just get more and more perfect every day.

Violetta: Aww, damn I'm going to marry the cheesiest guy ever!

Leon: Well then tell me to stop. Tell me you don't love it and I'll stop.

After a moment of being quiet, he looked at me waiting for an answer.

Violetta: Never stop being you, my love. I love every single thing about you, every strength, every flaw. I love all of you!

Leon: Did I mention that I'm in love with you, Violetta!

I just jumped into his arms and squeezed him tight. After a long hug, I looked down at the ground and smiled to myself.

Leon: What are you thinking about?

Violetta: How perfect my life is. I have everything I've ever wanted, all my dreams have come true.

Leon: Me too. 3 of my top 5 dreams have become reality already.

Violetta: Which ones have come true so far?

Leon: Growing the band, that was number 5 on the list. Winning an Oscar, now that wasn't something I thought would be possible, so it's number 4 on the list.

Violetta: What's number 3 on your list?

Leon: You wouldn't believe it if I told you.

He looked away in embarrassment. I brought myself closer to him and nudged him to tell me what it is.

Leon: Okay, number 3 is meeting the person I'm allowed to cheat on you with, my celebrity crush.

Violetta: When did you see Melissa Benoist?

Leon: That's one of my celebrity crushes, I was actually talking about Stephie Caire.

Violetta: Since when has she been your crush?

Leon: She wasn't initially, but she's Mexican, like me, so that's what drew me to her.

Violetta: Wow, okay. When did you see her?

Leon: She's in the club at the moment. I bumped into her before heading my way to you. She congratulated us on our engagement and Oscar.

Violetta: That's sweet. What are your last two dreams?

Leon: Number 2 on my list is having a family with you, and number 1 is marrying you. Number 1 will be coming soon, so I can't wait!

Violetta: That's also my top 2. I can't wait to be married to you.

Leon: Do you remember our first ever kiss?

Violetta: How could I forget.

Leon: It was before we were dating, during the holidays. After that kiss, you told me to never tell anyone about it.

Violetta: Yeah, we weren't together, and I was confused about my feelings for you.

Leon: We were at the park, near a lake, similar to this place.