Chapter 25: Our Honeymoon

Violetta's (POV)
Yesterday was incredible, but these next 2 weeks are going to be even better, I can just feel it. We're going on our honeymoon. Just the two of us with no interruptions. A whole 14 days of doing nothing but relaxing and spending quality time together. Leon and I went on our private jet to a surprise location. I have no idea where we're going, only Leon knows. All he said is that it has a special place in his heart. I had a few ideas of where it was, but I wasn't 100 percent sure.

Leon: Are you excited, Mrs Vargas?

Violetta: I'm excited to find out where your special place is Mr Vargas, so let's get going!

The flight was about 11 to 12 hours long. We relaxed and listened to music for a while until we started really talking.

Leon: So, where do you think we're going?

Violetta: I feel like I know, but I'm not going to tell you. I want to be surprised and if I guess you'll give me a reaction and I'll know if I'm right, wrong, close or far.

Leon: And who says that you'll know by my reaction?

Violetta: Are you kidding me? Who do you think you're married to? I know you far better than you know yourself, my love.

Leon: Well I know you better than you know yourself, so I know that you won't guess where we're going correct...ly.

He looked at his phone and seemed a bit preoccupied.

Violetta: Is there something wrong? Hello? Leon? Are you alright?

Leon: Sorry, it was just work. What were we talking about again?

I unbuckled my seatbelt and sat on his lap with my arms around his neck.

Violetta: You know, when you're on your honeymoon, you shouldn't be focusing on work matters. You should be focusing on spending time with your wife. Unless work can give you more than what I can.

Leon: I'm sorry, the guys are just asking some questions about the band. No, but that's no excuse, I'll put my phone away right now.

Violetta: I was just joking. If it's important you can take a few minutes to sort it out, I really don't mind.

Leon: It's not important, I just want to put all my focus on us.

Violetta: Alright, so what do you want to do until we get there?

Leon: I have a few things in mind, let me whisper it to you.

I tilted my head down to listen, but it was a trap. He started kissing my neck and I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't.

Violetta: You've got to stop doing this to me!

Leon: What, must I stop showing my wife how much I love her?

Violetta: Believe me, I don't want you to stop, but I don't want to start something that's going to end soon. Why don't we continue with this when we get there? Then it'll be a night to remember!

Leon: Alright, since you put it that way, I'll stop. Just don't beg for me the rest of the flight because I won't give in.

Violetta: Remember what Broduey said, love. You're wrapped around my little finger and I have all the power.

Leon: I don't remember him saying the last part.

Violetta: Whatever, Leon. Just control yourself for the rest of the flight. Can you do that for me?

Leon: I'd kill a dead bull for you, my love.

Violetta: But if the bull is dead, how would you kill it?