Chapter 13: Randoms, Fights And Decisions

Violetta's (POV)
When Leon left, a random man put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and I never recognised who it was, but the person looked familiar. I think it's probably a fan.

Violetta: Hi, can I help you?

Random guy: What is a pretty woman like you standing alone here on the dancefloor in one of the best nightclubs in Los Angeles?

Violetta: I'm waiting for...

The guy just interrupted as I was about to say, "my fiancé".

Random guy: You're waiting for your boyfriend.

Violetta: Well actually, I'm...

He interrupted me once again before I could correct him.

Random guy: Well, it doesn't matter. Care for a dance? Or are you scared your boyfriend will break up with you?

I couldn't dance with the man as I have a fiancé and if paparazzi came and they got a photo of the two of us, they would turn it into me cheating on him.

Violetta: Do you know who I am?

Random guy: Does it matter?

Violetta: Actually, it does.

Random guy: It doesn't to me because I don't really care.

Violetta: Please leave me alone, I'm waiting for my fiancé and if he catches you talking to me like this, he'll probably ring your neck.

Random guy: Haha sure he will, if he was real.

Violetta: What? He is real.

Random guy: Fine, then who is this imaginary fiancé of yours that I don't see coming any time soon.

Violetta: I'm telling you the truth!

Random guy: And yet, you still haven't given me his name.

Violetta: I don't have to prove anything to you.

Random guy: Exactly what a liar would say.

I was getting really irritated with this guy and began looking for Leon everywhere to shut him up, but I couldn't see him. I then saw Diego and called him over to try and talk some sense into the guy. 

Violetta: This man, what's your name?

Random guy: Marco. My name is Marco.

Violetta: Marco says that I'm lying about having a fiancé, so tell him what my name is?

Diego: Violetta Castillo. A few hours ago she actually just won an Oscar.

Random guy: Oh please, Leon Vargas is your fiancé? Sure, fine and my name is Cristiano Ronaldo and I just won the Ballon D'or!

Violetta: Leon is my fiancé. Why would I make that up?

Random guy: Maybe you are a crazy fan that wants to be just like her. You do look a little bit like her so I can understand why you'll pretend to be her. Do you do this to try and get men in your pants?

Violetta: Excuse me, I'm not lying to you! And I don't want anyone to get into me for that matter! Diego just told you before I said anything, which means I'm not lying!

Marco: Are you guys friends?

Diego: Best friends, why?

Marco: Then you're helping her try to get people in her pants.

Diego: Sorry, no? I'm telling the truth, and plus the only pants she'll get in for the rest of her life is going to be her fiancé, Leon.

Violetta: This is a very uncomfortable subject, please can we change the topic. I don't want to talk about our sexual life with you two.