Uh oh

Summary: Peter's secret identity is at risk after he's late for class. (Crack fic btw lol)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Peter opened the door of the classroom, panting.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Mr. Harrison. I had a... a problem while getting here."

His whole class stared at him with wide eyes and gaping mouths. It might have been because his suit was currently visible underneath his white shirt and was also accentuating his muscles, or because his backpack was open. We'll probably never know for sure.

"Mr. Parker?" the teacher started hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"What was that... problem you mentioned? Why were you late?"

Peter stared at his teacher as he desperately tried to come up with something on the spot.

And then he remembered the legendary advice he had once been given by Tony, only to be used in the most desperate situations because of the unimaginable power it held.

"I'm an accountant," he said.

He crossed his arms, slightly self-conscious, which only made the suit all the more obvious and his muscles flex. But the magic was done, and he now simply had to wait for an answer.

"Ohhhhh," the class immediately chorused in understanding, turning back to their assignments without sparing it a second thought.

The teacher nodded seriously. "Ah, yes, I see. Come in, Mr. Parker."