Peter and Tony do an Instagram live (again)

Summary: Peter does, yet again, an Instagram live. But an idea sparks in Tony's mind. A ship, actually.

▪▪▪▪▪

"Hello New York!" Peter said brightly.

"You know you're followed by people from across the world, not just New York, right?" Tony asked him.

Peter turned sharply. "Wait, seriously?"

"Yes, Underoos." Peter's mouth hung open.

He took a few seconds to collect himself, turned to face the camera again and said, "Well then, hello world!"

"I can't- he's literally a cinnamon roll"

"So cute, thinking he isn't one of the more famous super heroes on Earth"

"I just wonder what he looks like under the mask. I'm betting he looks adorable"

Tony read the unceasing comments and started speaking to the camera. "First of all: yes, he's a cinnamon roll no doubt, and that guy's right, he's adorable under the mask." Tony shoved Peter's arm playfully.

Peter crossed his arms and looked at the billionaire with unimpressed eyes. "I know I'm adorable, dad, no need to remind me." He winked at the camera. The comments went crazy.

"Will you be answering questions?"

"Yes, we will," Peter told the audience happily.

"We will?"

"We will."

There were two exact seconds of silence in which Tony stared at Peter. He blinked. Peter smiled at the camera.

"We will," Tony confirmed defeatedly.

"Alright people, send us your questions."

"When will the adoption happen?"

Peter looked at his father, who was looking back at him, before he started speaking. "Um, actually-" Half the world held their breaths- "We may or may not have already done it."

Fortunately, that comment didn't collapse the platform.

"Tony, is it hard to be the parent of a spider kid?"

The billionaire shook his head while staring at the floor with unfocused eyes, as if he were remembering something traumatic.

"I'll answer that for you!" his kid said. "I know I can be... difficult... sometimes, but I'm not that bad." 

"Not that bad?" Tony asked in disbelief. "Kid, you literally slept on the ceiling so I couldn't wake you up this morning."

Peter twitched his head to the side. "Okay, maybe a little bit difficult." Tony opened his mouth to add something but Peter cut him off.  "Next question!"

The viewers protested but dropped the topic.

"You said you declined being an Avenger, why?"

Peter sighed lightly. "I'm just friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." He shrugged.

"Tony, when you made him the new suit, what did you add?"

"I can't give you details on the suit, it would be a disadvantage it any future opponent is watching this," Tony deadpanned.

"But I wanna tell them about Karen!" Peter complained.

"Karen?"

"Is Karen his girlfriend?"

"Karen is my AI!" Peter said cheerfully.

"OH MY GOD HE'S SO PURE"

"He- he named his AI Karen"

"Karen as in Sponge Bob Karen?"

"Yep" Peter told them. Tony face-palmed. "Karen, say hi!"

"Hello, viewers," she greeted. Peter smiled.

"Do you go to school?"

"I- I-" Peter stopped for a second. "I'm home-schooled."

"Yes, he is," Tony confirmed, a devilish smile making its way to his lips. "Otherwise, he'd go to Midtown with his friend."

The comment section was just a bunch of question marks.

"Is he friends with Peter Parker?"

Flash. Of course, it had to be Flash.

"Indeed. Spidey and Peter Parker are... very close friends," Tony said.

"Do I sense a ship?"

"*Biderman has entered the chat*"

"Spidey and Peter- I stan"

Peter looked at the screen, horrified.

Tony cracked up.