Peter goes to Argentina

Summary: Peter accompanies the Avengers to their mission in Argentina, but he's just so confused about everything.

Alternative title: me teaching you facts about my country while making Peter confused by them because yes

No actual plot until next chapter lol

▪▪▪▪▪

He would never, ever, admit it, but he had begged.

He had dropped to his knees and pleaded.

He had even used his puppy eyes.

So it wasn't the Avengers' fault, not really, because what Peter had done was irresistible.

And that was the whole reason why they were all currently sitting inside one of Tony's private jets, on their way to Argentina for a mission in which Spider-Man was not needed.

"You can go," Tony had said, but hurried to add, "as long as you don't interfere with the mission or go out putting yourself in danger while we're gone."

Peter had pouted, but agreed anyway. "Spoilsport."

And now they were at the airport of Ezeiza, and Tony was regretting his decision, but they were already there, and no way in hell he'd send the hyper kid all by himself inside his jet in a ten-hour-long flight. Nope, that wasn't happening.

But-

"Hey, guys, look! I can see the obelisk from here!"

The billionaire sighed.

"Kid, the obelisk is about 25 miles away. That's not it."

"Oh."

Then they rented two fancy cars to fit them all and no, Peter, please drop the puppy, we're not taking it to the hotel.

Sigh.

"Mr. Stark, can we go to the Japanese Garden? Or China Town?"

"Kid, you came to Argentina to see the Japanese Garden and China Town?"

Peter shrugged. "They say the Japanese Garden is pretty."

"No, Peter, we won't be going. Not all of us, at least. We're here for a mission, remember."

"And what about shopping malls? I heard that Abasto shopping and Unicenter are-"

"You'll be able to explore by yourself when we're gone; shoppings won't be a problem. When I said 'no danger' I meant not going out as Spider-Man, getting involved in the mission and other dumb stuff like that. Shoppings are fine."

"Yey!"

Soon enough, they reached the hotel they would be staying in: Sofitel, probably the most expensive hotel in Buenos Aires. A room for two was worth over $300 per night.

(Quick A/N: 1 dollar here is equivalent to 80-130 pesos, which means that everything is extremely expensive for us but cheap for you)

They settled in pretty quickly. It was 2 PM, so they decided to go out to explore and then have dinner out.

"Did you know that Argentina in 2001 had five presidents within a span of eleven days? Fernando de la Rúa, Adolfo Rodríguez Saá, Ramón Puerta, Eduardo Camaño and Eduardo Duhalde," Peter rambled excitedly.

As it was their first day, they decided to go to the very center of Buenos Aires, the obelisk, and see everything around it. If they had been in the country for a secret mission, they wouldn't have done these kinds of things, but they were there for an event everyone knew they were attending, and there they had the mission to collect certain information (that was the part no one knew, of course).