Tony Stark

Summary: Tony accidentally ruins Peter's social life because he was completely unaware of Gen Z's view of him.

▪▪▪▪▪

Tony Stark: billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist. He had a reputation for being incredibly sarcastic, intelligent and prodigious. Good looking, too.

He held a lot of power. And he knew it.

What he didn't know was Gen Z's view of him.

He never cared enough to look up his name online, or to answer tweets he didn't feel like reading, or to see any Instagram post he was tagged in. He was, after all, a busy man. Therefore, he had never encountered what Gen Z said about him.

Betty Brant
I'd let Tony Stark step on me and I'd say thank you
I'm not even kidding

>Abe Brown @ Betty Brant
Relatable tho

Sally Avril
In this house we only simp for Tony Stark

>Cindy Moon @ Sally Avril
Honestly, same

Charles Murphy
I mean, I'm not a slut but Tony Stark-

>Seymour O'Reilly @ Charles Murphy
*Sips facts not tea*

The only teenagers Tony cared enough to interact with were Peter and Harley, which were both over their fanboying phase and saw him more as a mentor than anything else.

Because of that, Tony couldn't be blamed for ruining Peter's life.

...

Okay so that's a tiny bit dramatic but, on his defense, his social life was ruined. Because when he said he was late for school and would have to go "superhero style" to arrive on time, he meant swinging there, but nope. Tony, either because he misinterpreted it or because he was that extra, decided that Iron Man was a good enough "superhero style", grabbed Peter by the arm as his nanotech suit formed around him, and flew him to school in a minute.

"What the fuck, Mr. Stark?"

"You said you wanted to come the superhero style," Tony said nonchalantly, then shrugged.

"This is NOT what I meant, Mr. Stark!"

Everyone around them had stopped what they were doing, fell silent and started staring open-mouthed.

Tony didn't know what was coming. He had no idea.

Screeching was suddenly heard, and that brought everyone back from their shock.

"OH MY GOD!"

"IRON MAN IS HERE!"

"THAT'S TONY STARK!"

The billionaire smirked; he loved the attention he was used to receiving.

"PLEASE PUNCH ME WITH YOUR REPULSORS!"

Tony turned in shock. Women asking him to... choke them... wasn't out of the ordinary, unfortunately, but this? What the hell?

"DEAR GOD BETTY!" someone screamed in the brief silence caused by the girl's request. "YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS!"

"A CHANCE AT BEING PUNCHED BY IRON MAN AND DYING AT THE SAME TIME?"

"YES, YES, YES, YES!"

"PLEASE!"

Everyone started speaking at once, their shock now fully gone and only leaving place to their fangirling.

"WOULD YOU BLAST ME?"

"WOULD YOU KICK ME TO THE MOON?"

"STEP ON ME!"

Few were the times Tony Stark had been left speechless. This was one of them.

He turned to Peter, but he simply looked defeated, as if he had been expecting that reaction (and he had). Now that people knew Peter was close to Tony, if they somehow managed to get out of there without killing someone first, Peter's life would be ruined.

"YEET ME WITH YOUR SUPERARMS IRONDADDY"

And no, it wasn't an exaggeration.