Attached

Summary: Peter's attached to Tony- literally.

▪▪▪▪▪

Neither of them intended it to happen, it was completely accidental.

But they were watching a movie and Peter just fell asleep curled on top of Tony. And Tony was too tired to carry the kid to his own bed, so they stayed that way all night.

When the man woke up the next morning, he saw the time and cursed under his breath.

He had a meeting with the Rogue Avengers at 10 AM, and it was half past 9 already. He needed to leave.

Tony tried moving, but he was immobilized by something. He looked down to find Peter asleep on top of him, resting his face in his chest.

Trying not to wake him up, Tony moved so that the kid could keep on sleeping comfortably in the couch.

But there was a problem.

Peter seemed to be attached to Tony- literally.

"Shit."

He really needed to leave, the meeting was way too important to miss, even he understood that.

But he looked at his kid's peaceful face and he just didn't have the heart to wake him up.

And so, he stood up carefully, with Peter still stuck to his body, and thanked every existing God that the suit he accidentally slept on wasn't so crumpled.

Cautiously, Tony rode the elevator towards the meeting room of the tower where the meeting would take place.

People stared, but not for more than a couple of seconds. Being their boss and owner of the company they worked for had its perks.

Perhaps the lethal glare Tony gave each of the people that stared had something to do, too. Maybe.

Slowly, silently, Tony opened the door to the meeting room and made his way inside.

The Rogue Avengers looked up as he entered, and dropped their jaws at the scene.

The cold billionaire Tony Stark was coming into a meeting with a kid attached to him who wasn't even holding him, just attached.

Tony glared.

"Not a single word."