Civil war 2 (cinnamon edition)

Summary: The no-cinnamon-for-Peter situation escalates. Things get messy.

Tw: food.

▪▪▪▪▪

"The legendary Avengers have been spotted fighting each other in Central Park, which raises concerns and questions; is this another Accords situation? What happened to cause such a brutal fight? Will this fight bring the end of Earth Mightiest Heroes?" a woman in the TV was saying with worry.

Peter looked away and whistled innocently.

•××ו

A war may or may not have ensued.

Peter blamed Clint.

But it really wasn't his fault. Everything had just gone downhill since the gym incident.

Tony, Clint and Peter had gone home arguing like little kids, only to be received by Steve in the kitchen, with a mom pose and a reprimanding look.

"What is going on here?"

"Peter insists in committing cannibalism!" Clint whined.

"I do not!" the teen defended himself. "I just want to eat cinnamon!"

"Let the kid eat his cinnamon, Clint!"

"No, Stark, I can't let that happen-"

"Uh, Mr. Stark, Clint- I think we broke Steve."

Both men paused their argument to look at the super soldier, who seemed disturbed.

"See, Steve agrees. You can't just deprive the kid of his favorite food-" Tony started, but was interrupted by the soldier.

"You wanted to eat what?"

"Steve!" Peter cried. "Don't do this to me!"

"You- you can't just eat cinnamon, Peter! How could you even think of- No!"

Peter pouted.

"This house is a fUCKING NIGHTMARE-"

"Did Peter just curse?" Three Avengers came rushing in to the kitchen.

Steve, Clint, Tony and Peter looked at each other with matching scowls.

"Peter wants to eat cinnamon," Steve stated and crossed his arms.

Bucky and Sam gasped, while Bruce was just confused.

"And?"

Clint, Steve, Bucky and Sam turned to look at him and seemed genuinely offended.

"He is a cinnamon roll, he can't eat cinnamon!"

Bruce went to stand beside Tony and Peter while he sighed as if he had given up in humanity. He had.

Both groups standing in opposite sides glared at each other defiantly for some seconds before Natasha entered the kitchen.

She looked them up and down, raised a brow and tilted her head a little. She began shrugging when she saw Peter was there. And Peter looked sad.

She growled at the men and rushed to Peter. "What did they do to you, детка? Are you alright?"

Sam started explaining, "He wanted to eat cinnamon-"

The ex-assassin turned back to the kid. "There's no more cinnamon? Do you want me to buy you some?"

Bucky inhaled sharply. "You can't offer him that!"

Natasha glared at them while she cradled Peter in her arms protectively.

"Then fight me."

Bucky took a wise step back and looked at his group in a silent scream for help.