꧁𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮꧂

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
I'm y/n l/n, I'm 13 years old and I live derry with my family. I have been friends with the losers for a while now, when I was 7 I sat next to bill in english class, we got along quite well so he invited me to eat lunch with him and his friends, that's how I ended up meeting the rest of the club.

Over the years me and friends have been bullied and picked on by the bowers gang. Bill gets bullied because of his stutter, Richie gets bullied for having glasses, Eddie for being asthmatic and Stan for being jewish. I never really understood why they were bullied, they're all nice kids and there's no reason to bully them at all, I mean when richie gets called out for his inappropriate jokes sometimes that's ok, but otherwise they don't deserve any of it. Then there's me, i usually get picked on for being 'to quiet' that's where i received my nickname, mute, i hate it just because i don't talk very much around anyone but friends doesn't mean i'm mute, I just don't want to talk to you.

Every Friday after school me and Stanley go birdwatching at this park in Derry, it's always somewhat quiet there since it's quite hidden. Normally I'm not one to be into the whole birdwatching thing but I love seeing how stan's eyes light up whenever he sees a rare bird, the kid looks as if he's won the lottery or something. Id be lying If I said I didn't like Stan. I'm not 100% sure if he knows, but I'd never tell him, I'm a mute after all right?