꧁𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

we all find seats on and around a bench in the middle of the town park, it's busier than usual but all the attention was on the big stage with festival performers so no one will be able to hear our conversation

"Ok so let me get this straight. IT comes out from wherever to eat kids for like a year and then what? IT just goes into hibernation?" Eddie asked "Maybe it's like... What do you call it?Cicadas. You know, the bugs that come out once every 17 years." stanley suggested.

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. He says that all the bad things that happened in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry." Mike added, I wasn't one to believe in curses but the 27 years thing can't just be some wild coincidence can it?

"But it can't be one thing. We all saw something different." Beverly inputted.
"Maybe. Or maybe IT knows what scares us most and that's what we see." Mike explained, as much as i didn't want to believe any of this stuff, Mike had very good logical reasons to what was going on.

"I-I saw a leper. He was like a walking infection." Eddie mumbled, he sounded scared, more than usual. "But you didn't. Because IT isn't real. None of this is. Not Eddie's leper or Bill seeing Georgie or the woman I keep seeing." Stanley said as I held his hand in attempt to comfort him.
"she hot?" Richie asked smugly as he pushed his glasses up before I shot him a dirty look.

"No. Richie. She's not hot."Stan retaliated. "Her face is all messed up." He added nervously. "None of this makes any sense." I say, completely clueless to what was going on "They're all like bad dreams." Ben said "I don't think so, I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay" Mike said, sounding incredibly sure "You saw something too?" Eddie inquired.

"Yes. You guys know that burnt down house on Harris Avenue? I was inside when it burned down." Mike admitted as he shrugged his shoulders. "Before I rescued... my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me. They were pushing and pounding on the door trying to get to me. But it was too hot." He recalled, his lip slightly quivering. "When the firefighters found them the skin on their hands melted down to the bone." He added, even more nervous.

I knew Mikes parents died but I didn't know how, that was terrible, poor mike. I felt stan's fingers inter lock with mine after he noticed the worried expression on my face. I gave him a weak smile, physically unable to present myself as happy during the current conversation.

"We're all afraid of something." Mike concluded. "Got that right." Richie added. "Why Rich? What are you afraid of?" Eddie asked, even though we had known richie essentially forever we still are unaware of his fears, he's either really brave and isn't scared of anything or too scared of his fear to even mention it too any of us.

He looked around nervously until his eyes landed on the festival performers "Clowns." He said, sounding very uncertain. He was clearly lying but if he it's not ready to tell us his fear it must be something incredibly bad that even his best friends can't know of. I mean whenever he's ready he can tell us but I just know for a fact richie trashmouth tozier is not afraid of clowns.

•••

606 words
sorry this chapter is a bit short but i hope you enjoyed it:) what could Richie possibly be afraid of hmm HMMM
*cough* gæ *cough*
Anywayyyy you know the drill by now drink water, stay safe

-Your bitch may <3