꧁𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

Me and richie stand in pure shock before making a plan to call the remaining 4 losers between us, Richie would call Eddie and Stanley, Bill would call Ben and I called Mike as I was the only one to remember his phone number.

In about 10 minutes time the reunited group was on to the Well House, Mike was actually smart enough to have brought the gun that he uses for killing sheep with him as a weapon. We biked faster than ever, desperate to save beverly from IT. We all arrive at the Well House and dump our bikes carelessly in the street, even stanley didn't bother putting his kickstand up.

"Guys, spikes." Bill says as he hands us broken pieces of the dagger like fencing. I almost jumped out of my skin at the noise of Richie picking up a beer bottle, and smashing it against the rickety stairs then casually throwing the remains aside.

I intertwine my fingers with stans as we all begin to walk through the door. "Stan?" Ben questions as Bill, Richie, Eddie, and Mike turn around to face him, because he is standing at the door, blank faced yet still noticeably petrified.

"Stan, we all have to go. Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us one by one. But if we stick together, all of us, we'll win. I promise." Bill says without a stutter. I lightly squeezed his hand to comfort him as he took a deep breath and walked in through the door.

"Hey, Eddie, you got a quarter?" Richie jokes as we approach the well in the basement. The stairs were so old they looked as if they hadn't seen paint in at least a century and they creaked so loudly we almost couldn't hear richie.
"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." Eddie says in disgust as we walk glance at the well.

"Beverly?" says ben, peering down into the well. "Beverly?" his voice echoes again. Richie looks at him as if to say "Ben, do you really think she can hear you from down there?" but - for once in his life - doesn't say anything
"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asks. I turn around to see a lengthy rope laying on the floor "This could work." I suggest as i pick the rope up.

Seconds later, the rope is secured to a hook that was already attached to the ceiling "A-all right. Come on."Bill says as he steps up and grabs hold of the rope, carefully descending into the well; Eddie climbs up to go in next. Bill descends until he sees a big hole in the wall. A passageway.

Richie goes next, then ben and with some help from me then goes stanley, at the top it was only me and mike left, "ladies first" Mike gestures to the rope, I laugh softly and start to stabilise myself onto the rope, as I start my decent Mike is just about to follow into the well, not seeing Henry standing silently behind him. Henry suddenly attacks Mike from behind, causing him to scream.

I am left dangling from the rope with one hand as i try make my way back to help mike

A chorus of "MIKE" "ARE YOU OKAY"
"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"
"FUCK OFF BOWERS" could be heard from the passageway as I grasp the top of the well, trying to pull myself up again.

Henry throws Mike backwards, knocking his gun from his hand as it lands next to him on the ground. Mike lays on the ground in fear as i climb over the well and knock henry in the back of the head
"Leave him alone!" I yell as I do so. Without a warning, henry kicked be back, leaving me lay on the floor in pain as he returned back to mike.

"You didn't listen to what I told you, did you? You should've stayed out of Derry. Your parents didn't and look what happened to them. I still get sad every time I pass by that pile of ashes. Sad, that I couldn't have done it myself." Henry says, Mike stares hard at Henry, feeling anger boiling up inside him, then reaches to grab his gun. Henry immediately grabs Mike and I watch the two of them tussle as I attempt to get up.

Henry grabs his gun, cocks it, and puts it to his forehead; but miraculously, Mike manages to push Henry's gun arm away, just as he pulls the trigger, much to Henry's shock; Mike grabs a rock and hits Henry with it; getting to his feet, Mike furiously charges at Henry while screaming, and pushes him into the well; Henry hits the wall and plummets into the depths.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yell as i stumble over to mike.

Bill, Eddie, Richie, and Ben look down at where Henry fell. "Oh, my--" bill tries. "Mike! Y/n!" Eddie gasps as me and mike peer over the well. "I'm okay. We're okay." Mike says back, referring to me. the five of them breathe sighs of relief. I catch my breath as mike puts his extra ammo on the side of the well, he reloads his gun; suddenly his extra ammo slides down into the well.

"well fuck" I curse as we watch the ammo plummet down the well.

Me and mike quickly make our way into the compact passage and eddie hands me a torch. "Guys?" I ask as i shine the fluorescent light around the passageway. "What?" Richie asks

"where the fuck Stan?" I ask, terrified, as I see that Stanley is not in the passageway.

•••

962 words

dun - dun- dun

what a cliffhanger right? (Let's pretend we don't know stan is getting eaten by angry flute lady :b)

So anyway... i cant believe that i'm like 5 chapters away from finishing this like what?! I'm already writing my next fic so that's fun iggg. I have one chapter of my about me book up now i'll probs add more when something interesting happens lmao

Drink water, stay safe, love you fuckers

- your bitch, chloe <3