꧁𝙄𝙏, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

After the rock war we all went to a place ben had been working on, it was a club house, or "a death trap", named by eddie. It was a nice hangout place to be honest, maybe it could collapse at any minute but hey nothing good lasts forever. Me and beverly made the agreement to help decorate the clubhouse because at the minute it was pretty bland, well except from the hammock, but in reality i don't think richie will ever give his "claimed territory up".

after a while it got dark so we all just headed home so we could be awake in time to get ready for the 4th of july festival. It was probably the only interesting thing that goes on in derry so we didn't want to miss it.

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit sore from where a few rocks had hit me just a bit to hard, I could practically already feel a big ass bruise forming right where a rock hit me on my forehead. I ignored the aching and slowly got up from my bed to go get changed

 I ignored the aching and slowly got up from my bed to go get changed

(as per usual you can change it if it's not an outfit for you<3)

I had about 15 minutes before i had to meet with the group so I ran downstairs to go make breakfast before I left, as much as I hate eating in the morning I don't want to end up hungry at the festival because the food there is wayyy to expensive and I don't have money for that shit. In fact i think the only money I still have is the dollar I willingly stole from bill when ben was almost half dead.

I put two slices of bread into the toaster and sat myself up onto the kitchen counter. The only reason I'm making toast is because i'm not capable of actually cooking alone unless I want to be homeless because I accidentally burning the whole house down.

I waited for my toast to be done when I heard a knock at the door, I wasn't expecting anyone so this was strange. I creeped over to the door and looked through the peep hole, nothing there. It was probably just kids being kids and running away after they have knocked.

I was walking back to the kitchen when there was another knock, I went back but this time there was something there.
It was a red balloon.

I suddenly got a memory of that clown, that's it's balloon.

It floated closer to the front door as I backed away in fear, the door creaked as i started to hear a faint noise of a child giggling menacing. Then it started with the same phrase again "you'll float too, you'll float too y/n." It spoke. "Your dreaming it's fine, it's not real." I reassured myself.

"don't you want to float?" It teased, I covered my ears and backed myself into a corner. "We all float down here." It laughed, I felt myself tearing up a bit, I quickly wiped the tear of my cheek and then immediately replaced my hands on my ears and closed my eyes. "Join us
y/n." It said demonically, my breathing because uneasy and heavy and my whole body shook in fear.

"you'll float t—" It screamed just before getting cut off by the popping of the toaster. I jumped slightly at the sudden noise and opened my eyes, I ran to the door, still panicking. Nothing, there was nothing there yet again.

I'm truly going crazy.

I go back to the kitchen and place my toast onto a plate then get a glass of water to try help calm my nerves slightly. I quickly finish my toast and head out the house to meet the losers.

I don't really know if i'm up for the festival, that thing scared the shit out of me but I guess i'll just have to be extremely careful

I rode my bike up to the centre of derry, my hands still shaking slightly. All the other losers were already there gathered around a missing kids poster, I say all the losers but eddie isn't here and Richie was interfering with one of the band members trumpetity-saxophone things

I join the group around the poster and listen to their conversation, "They said they found part of his hand all chewed up near the standpipe."Stanley informed as I looked at the missing poster, 'MISSING Edward Corcoran, age 13' god that could have been any one of us I but it got to poor Ed infected.

"He asked to borrow a pencil once." I say, Bill lifted up the poster to reveal a missing poster of Betty Ribsom"It's like she's been f-f-f-forgotten because Corcoran's missing." Bill stuttered. "Is it ever gonna end?" I ask "What the fuck dude?"Richie curses at the. band member as he took his instrument back from richie.

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie asked as he came round the corner with 2 ice creams in his hands "What they always talk about." Richie scoffed as eddie gave him one of the ice cream cones. "I actually think it will end, for a little while, at least."Ben said certainty. "What do you mean?"Beverly asked, just as confused as all of us.

"So I was going over all of my derry research and I charted out all of the big events. The Ironworks explosion in 1908. The Bradley Gang in '35 and The Black Spot in '62. And now the kids being..." Ben said, stopping himself so he didn't upset bill. "I realized that this stuff seems to happen" He continued"every 27 years." Bill and Ben said at the same time.

"wait so this thing runs on a fucking schedule?" I ask half seriously. "seems so doesn't really it." Beverly agreed with me. "do you guys wanna move somewhere more private, I don't think the whole of derry would like to hear about it." Eddie suggested. "okay let's go." Stan says as we all head down to the park.

•••

1031 words
First i just want to thank you all for 1k yet again that's actually insaneee ahhh. Second I'm contemplating doing a face reveal if u guys wanna see my repulsive looking self 😚✌️ lmao anyway until next timeee
drink water, stay safe

-your bitch, May <3