꧁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚꧂

outfit☟︎

(feel free to change it if you don't like it)

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Today was finally the last day of school, took long enough. I have just about had it with school for today. Actually make that forever I never want to go back to that hell-hole ever again. Mostly because of the people there, almost every single kid in that school is either a stuck up bitch or a small-minded asshole. There's only a few exceptions but still they made my blood boil.

I sat in my last class of the day and impatiently tapped my fingers on the desk waiting for the last bell. I swear on the last day seconds turn to hours or something, time just drags on and on and on, or maybe that's just me wanting to get out of school.

I looked at the desk to the right of mine where richie sits to try start a conversation to cure my painful mood of boredom but instead i find him, head on desk, fully asleep totally oblivious to the teacher trying to teach us history. Classic richie, I mean i don't blame him this class alone is probably the reason most my brain cells are extinct. I tilted my head up a bit to look at the large clock on the classroom wall, ten past 3, Only 5 minutes, I'll survive. Barely though.

Then i looked to the desk on my left, fucking gretta keene. Words can not explain how much that girl annoys me. all she does is make up the most ridiculous rumours about people, for example beverly marsh, she's very nice and would never do the awful things gretta said she did, especially not with henry bowers. She makes others feel shitty about literally anything in their life; she's just all round an annoyance. Not to mention the way she constantly just chews gum, like I have no problem with gum but she just does it so obnoxiously, Ugh the hatred I have for this bitch.

Without thinking I rolled my eyes at her, unknowing that she was looking at me too. "Got a problem miss mute" She whisper yelled at me not wanting to draw any attention to her. Ha that's strange, for once in her life she doesn't want to be the centre of attention. What i wanted to say to her was "Actually gretta funnily enough I do, stop making everyone's life a hot mess just because you want to be noticed, yours sincerely, miss mute" But no, instead I just shook my head and stared down at my desk,

god i'm an actual wuss.

I continued to look down at my shoes and just think about how much I regretted not putting gretta in her place, eh I cant be bothered to waste my breath on her I thought just as the bell rang. Thank the actual lord. School is out, just like my patience.

I grabbed my bag to put my pencil case inside. I glanced back over at richie, still completely out of it. I giggled at him before nudging his elbow, "rich, wake up schools out" i said as the rest of the kids left the classroom. He slowly lifted his head of the desk and adjusted his glasses as they were lob-sided from his short nap. "ayy woke up just in time, anyway let's get out of this shithole" he says placing his bag over his shoulders "you mean i woke you up in time, but yeah let's go" I say walking out the classroom with richie following behind me.

we were met with bill and eddie from the classroom across from ours and we started walking down the hall, I greeted bill and eddie with a small smile and just kind of zoned out. I snapped back into reality after about 5 seconds and joined the conversation. "So, there's this church full of Jews, right? And Stan has to take this super Jewy test" Eddie says, Ahh probably talking about stan's bar mitzvah. speaking of stan where is he? "But how's it work?" bill asked clearly confused. "They slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie said waving his hands around. Did i hear that right, they what? "But then Stan will have nothing left!" richie stated. "Beep beep richie" I say rolling my eyes at his unnecessary comment. He laughed at my reaction to his so I just nudged him with my elbow.

"Hey guys wait up" I hear a familiar voice call out from behind us. Stanley soon joined in our line walking down the corridor. "Hey, Stan, what happens at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways? Ed says they slice the tip of your d-dick off." Bill asked stuttering a bit. "Yeah, and I think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say "Where's the beef?" Richie says making us all laugh, even stanley. "At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man" Stan confirms as we all exchanged glances. "I can think of funner ways to become a man" richie says with a smug smile plastered on him face. I just shake my head and continue walking. "more fun, you mean" stan corrects.

That's one of the many things I love about stan, he's such a perfectionist and i admire him for it. I snapped out of my trance and looked ahead, well shit. I thought. The bowers gang was just stood against a wall probably making rude comments to everyone that passed by.

The bowers gang had always creeped me out, the leader was henry bowers. To me he looked stupid with his mullet but if i dare insulted him for it; it would be likely i would never see another day. Patrick hockstetter, there's nothing else to say but this boy could be anyone's biggest fear, he's a literal psycho, even his smile just looks like something straight out of a horror movie. Victor Criss, to me he looks the least intimidating, short, scrawny but he gives the most dirty looks. Then there's belch huggins, he always wears this ridiculous hat but it's not as ridiculous as his obsession with his stupid car.

Me and my friends try to pass by them without being noticed, we all fell quiet and just looked down. I could still see patrick smirking from the corner of my eye. My face scrunched up in disgust as i looked up again.  "Think they'll sign my yearbook? "Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last March. Have a good summer." Richie says after passing by. All of us laugh to ourselves as we were walking down the stairs. Just then Gretta bumps into stanley's shoulder and shoots him a dirty look as if he was the cause of the accident. "One of these days I will kill her" i announce picking up the pace so i can get out of school faster. "yeah as if you would actually kill her" eddie says. "Oh eddie I would kill her and many other people if I could" I say putting my hands up. "r-remind me to n-never mess with you" bill says slightly scared. I laugh as I step out of the building.

finally summer, what could go wrong?

•••

1253 words
Aaahhh part 1 is finally done, hopefully i'll actually finish this book but anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter - m♡︎