꧁𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙧𝙨 𝙠?꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

I arrived at eddie's house at 11:32 and considering i have just been traumatised for life and had to bike all the way here before the afternoon, 2 minutes late isn't that bad at all. I laid my bike next to Richies and bills and entered through the back door as per usual.

When I stepped into the kitchen, the 3 of the boys were raiding eddie's kitchen cupboards for snacks. "take everything but the delicious deals guys, mom loves them." eddie says as he gave me a small wave, the only one that had acknowledged my presence so far. I waved back with a smile and sat down at the table.

Less than 5 seconds later richie and bill finally noticed me and at the same time turned round and said "oh hey y/n". again both in sync. "yea yea, hey assholes" i said sarcastically. Richie scoffed and dramatically put his hand over his heart in 'offence'. I playfully rolled my eyes and rested my elbows on the table with my palms cupping my face.

"Hey, first you said the barrens, and now you're saying the sewer. I mean, what if we get caught?" eddie said with a small hint of panic ringing in his voice. "We won't, Eds." bill said as he loaded his bag up with snacks "Even if we do, the sewers are public works. We are the public, aren't we? Cant tell us we cant be in a place that's open for exploring." I said reassuringly. "even if-f it's a dirty sewage pipe, n-nobody ever says n-not to go t-there" bill said backing me up.

"Hey Eddie, are these your birth control pills?" Richie asked referring to one of the many bottles of medicine in one of the cupboards. "Yes, I'm saving it for your sister." Eddie added. Me and bill exchanged a glance and just snickered at the two other boys arguing like an old married couple (a/n : fuck i love reddie with my entire heart) "This is private stuff." Eddie says after closing the cupboard door and lightly moving richie's hand off it. A small smile crept on to richie's face from the contact between the two. I slightly laughed at richie's reaction to the situation and followed the 3 boys to the front door.

In the living room sat Eddie's mother who was watching some sort of brain numbingly boring Tv show as she painted her nails a sickly pale pink. "Eddie, dear, where you boys off to in such a rush?" Mrs K asked, choosing to ignore my being, yet again. I'm not sure why but Mrs K never really took a liking to me hanging out with eddie, maybe it's just because i'm a girl and she's overprotective but I'll never know for sure.

"Uhm, just m-m-my backyard, Mrs. K. I got a new..." Bill lied, knowing Eddie's mom would never let him anywhere near a sewer. "A new croquet set. Jeez spit it out b-b-bill." Richie said, saving us from having to tell the truth about dragging her oh so beloved son into a literal shithole.

"Okay. Oh and sweetie, don't go rolling around in the grass, especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get." Mrs K said as she looked me up and down, honestly this woman confuses me at the best of times but why is she so judgemental towards me?

"Yes mommy. Come on." Eddie said quickly, eager to finally get outside and away from the current embarrassing situation. "Eddiebear, aren't you forgetting something?" Mrs K asked Eddie. The small boy sighed and walked over to his mother and kissed her cheek. Me and richie both held back our laughter and bill lightly slapped both of our arms, even though I knew deep down bill wanted to laugh too.

Eddie walked back to us all with a 'if you say anything i'll rip your fucking eyes out' look. Despite that me and richie were obviously going to push our luck with the annoyed boy, it's just what we do. "Do you want one from us too, Mrs. K?" richie asked on behalf of me and him. And with that Eddie pushed me and rich out the door before quickly apologising to his mom.

"aww we're sorry did we make mommy mad." richie imitated. "very sorry eddiebear" I said following on to richies comment. Eddie rolled his eyes at mine and richies stupidity. Me and richie fist bumped and got on our bikes. "O-okay guys enough n-now, l-let's go g-get stan" Bill said as he rode off with all of us riding behind him.

All 3 of us raced to the synagogue the get stan and obviously i won, little suckers. When we got there stan was already waiting outside. He was nervously pacing around in front of the large building and he looked really pale. He got on his bike immediately and joined in riding with us. Bill was in the front of the line, leading the way to the barrens, eddie and richie side by side bickering; as per usual and then me and stan behind them.

"You okay stan? you look like you have seen a ghost." I ask him. He looked like he wanted to say something but he hesitated, instead he just said "yeah i'm fine, just nervous about the barrens." He said. I obviously knew he was lying but if he didn't want to tell me what was wrong i guess it's nothing to be concerned about.

•••

940 words

ahh i haven't updated this in almost a month i apologiseeeee, to make up for it i just put a little bit of reddie in this chapter. but until next time bitches :)

- M <3