꧁𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠?꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

We all walk outside, the warm summer breeze hitting us as we did. We made our way to the trash cans outside of school to dump our now old books in it. It's probably one of the most reliving things in the world, in my eyes: no school = no stress. We all gladly dumped our books in the can without hesitation. "Best feeling ever!" stanley says smiling at us all. "you read my mind uris" I say nodding in agreement. "Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie added. "Your literally nauseating, you know that trashmouth" I say back to him. "you know you can't live with out my witty sense of humour y/n, admit it" he said leaning on the trash can. "More like dim-wit humour" I scoff back at him.

"Dude get of the bin, you know how many diseases you could get from just by touching that" eddie says clearly grossed out by richies actions. He stops leaning on the bin and stands up next to me and stanley.

"Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie askes breaking the small silence "I start my training." richie says proudly. "Wait, what training?" eddie asked, clearly initreaugued to what the boy was planning. "Street Fighter."
"Is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an arcade?" eddie asked. "Beats spending it inside of your mother Ohh!" richie said putting his hand up for stan to high five it. Stan just shook his head at the boy and pulled his hand down. I looked at him and smiled and he did the same thing.

"What if we go to the quarry?" stan says look at each of us for answers. "Guys, we have the b-barrens." bill says with a serious look on him face. Ever since georgie disappeared bill had been on a mission to find him, and i was going to help him because that's what friends are for right? Though his parents weren't very supportive of his idea we were all determined to find bills beloved little brother. I gave him a warm smile and nodded hoping to comfort him a little bit, he returned it and mouthed thank you. "Right" stanley agreed, i could tell he was nervous about the situation, i mean i am too, I don't want to go missing either but if it will make bill happy you best believe i'm helping.

"Betty Ripsom's mom." eddie suddenly said making us all turn to a brunette haired woman in a longish summer dress. Betty Ripsom was one of the few kids that had gone missing this year, from what I know betty was a nice, caring girl I had only ever talked to her once but from our small interaction she seemed polite.

"Is she really expecting to see her come out of that school?" Stanley asks us all. "I don't know. As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding in Home Ec. for the last few weeks." eddie adds trying to lighten the mood. "You think they'll actually find her?" I say looking at the rest of the boys. "Sure. In a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots. Smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." Richie states making me gag at his questionable sense of humour. Me and stan exchange disgusted looks and look back at richie "Shut up! That's freaking disgusting" eddie quips shaking his head in disapproval. "She's not dead. She's missing." Bill adds to richies previous comment. "sorry bill, she's missing" Richie said pushing up his glasses. Richie may be a total asshole sometimes but he's not completely heartless.

"besides who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" richie askes sarcastically. I was just about to tell him to shut up when him and stan were knocked to the ground by none other than patrick hockstetter. I wanted to say something but no words could come out of my mouth.

He picked up stanley's kippah of the ground and threw it into an open window of a passing bus, "nice frisbee flamer" he tormented as he did. I just glared at him while he had his back to me then went to go help stan and richie up after he had joined henry and belch.

"you ok?" I ask them both reaching my hand down to help them of the ground. "i'm fine, but my dads gonna kill me for losing my kippah" Stan says worrying. "i'm sure he'll understand stanley." I reassure him, "what about you rich, you ok" I ask. "i'm ok, just been winded but i'm ok." We go back to eddie and bill to see belch burping right in eddie's face. Gross. I walk towards eddie and gently pull him away from belch who just sends me a dirty look.

"fucking losers" henry says as they begin to trail off. "you s-s-suck bowers!" bill somehow manages to stutter. "shut it bill" eddie murmurs quietly, knowing better than to start a fight with bowers or any of his little minions. "You s-s-s-say something, Bi-Bi-Bi-Billy?" henry mocked. Something in me just snapped, I have had it with him thinking he's better than everyone else.

"You heard him bowers, You. Fucking. Suck." I say confidently. My friends look at me with astonished looks on their faces, I never talk to anyone besides them and my family let alone Henry bowers so i can see why they were so startled by my sudden change.

"You hear that boys, she talks" Patrick says smirking. "That's right, and i have a lot more to say to you assholes but i'd rather not waste my oh so precious summer trying to talk some sense into all of your thick skulls" I say, I'm shocking myself right now, how am i not scared of them?

I could tell henry was just about ready to beat the living shit out of me but he stopped when he saw his dad, officer bowers, glancing at him from across the road. "If my dad wasn't there right now you know i would kill you" he says trying to intimidate me. "what makes you think i wouldn't kill you first" I say back to him. "this summer is gonna be a hurt train for you, and your fag**t friends" he says before leaving, his 2 friends following behind him.

I faced back to my friends and they all just looked at me with what i call the: what the actual fuck got into you looks. "That was fucking awesome" richie said patting me on the back. "Yeah you don't usually talk and then you did that, I mean wow you have guts" eddie said still shook. We just laughed it off and we got onto our bikes and started to ride down the road away from school

Sure we may be on edge because of the bowers gang this summer, but who's saying we can't still have fun?

•••

1190 words
chapter 2 doneee omfg i debated so much about this, I was going to save y/n's little badass moment to the rock fight but i just couldn't wait. Also saying 'trash can' is so weird for me haha
anyway hope you enjoyed chapter 2. -m♡︎