꧁𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧꧂

Y/N'S POV

•••

after the festival we all felt really anxious and surprisingly very tired considering we didn't do much there, we headed home after we made arrangements to meet at bills house the following morning.

I got home and ran straight to my room, unable to even want to look at the front door after the previous events that happened this morning. I'm actually starting to get scared now, as much as I hate to say it I just want to have a normal summer, do normal kid things but i think that idea is out the window.

I was asleep in no time and had an okay-ish sleep but woke up in a cold sweat after a bad dream. I lazily rubbed my eyes and got up to prepare myself for today, I had no idea what we were doing exactly but bill said it was an important step to helping to find georgie.

 I lazily rubbed my eyes and got up to prepare myself for today, I had no idea what we were doing exactly but bill said it was an important step to helping to find georgie

( today's outfit is brought to you by yours truly<3 )

I set off on my way to bill's house and by the time I got there the losers were already in his garage covering any light source possible. I was confused at first but then i noticed a projector that had been set up. "Oh cool we having a movie day or something." I say, grappling the others attention. "hate to break it to you y/n but we're looking at some ancient map, because that's too notch summer fun." Richie said sarcastically

We all sat down on boxes and crates bill had kept in his garage as we looked at the map of old derry. "Look. Th-he Storm drain. That's were Georgie d-disappeared, there's the Ironworks, and t-the Black Spot." Bill said as he indicated to each place on the map. "Everywhere IT happens it's-it's all connected by the sewers" He pointed out.

"they all meet up at the the well-house." I notice. All of them except me look at me confused."mean that house on Neibolt Street the old one."I add on. "that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked. "yep that's the one." Ben confirms.

"I hate that place, I always feel like it's watching me." Beverly says nervously grabbing her elbow. "That's where I saw it that's where I saw a clown." Eddie mumbled "Tha-tha-tha-that's where IT lives." bill said. "I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stan whispered to us all.

Eddie suddenly got up and stood in front of the map, making sure to block our view."Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breathe. It's summer. We're kids, I can barely breathe having a fucking asthma attack. I'm not fucking doing this." He said as he tore down map from the wall.

"What the hell! Put the map back!" Bill yelled. they all bickered but stopped when we all heard the click of the projector. It started with a picture of bill and his family at acadia park, it changed to another picture of him and georgie on a roller coaster. There was more pictures of bill and georgie that kept flickering on and off again.

"What happened?"Stan asked "What's going on?" I said as i stepped back from the projector. "I-I don't know, look!" Bill shouted as he pointed at the still picture, it was him and his family again, they were all in a line with the wind blowing all of their hair out of place.

click

the picture zoomed in on georgie

click

"Guys..."I said as I noticed the picture zooming over to bills mom instead of georgie. "Georgie." bill murmured to himself "Bill?" Stan tried to get his attention.

click

the hair spread across mrs denbrough's face parted to reveal the face of the clown that I saw yesterday. me and stan got close to eachother and he buried his head in to my shoulder, I was to scared to even realise what he had done but I placed my arm around his shoulders and held him tightly in my arms.

click

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Richie yelled "that's it" I say, my voice more panicked than usual. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" Eddie shouted "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" Richie screamed back as they gripped onto eachother in pure fear.

click

"Turn it off!" Bev yells. "Yes, Turn it off!" I agree as stanley lifted his head of my shoulder and pulled me to the lightest corner of the room. Mike courageously kicked over the projector, knocking it on the floor. Surely that stoped it.

click

the lights went off for a second then returned, the clown was in the middle of the room, it's wide red lips parted into a devilish smile lined with sharp, jagged teeth. All of us huddled into a corner until i realised one of us was missing.

"BEVERLY" I yelled as she put her hand over her eyes and braced herself as the clown moved closer. Just as it was about to grab her, Ben life's the garage door and just like that it was gone.

"Thanks, Ben." She said and she gratefully placed a hand on his shoulder before bill pulled her into a comforting hug. I looked and stanley as I finally cought my breath, we pulled eachother into a tight hug. something about it just comforted me and i'm just glad i had him there with me at that moment.

"IT saw us. IT saw us and It knows where we are." Eddie panicked. "IT always knew." Bill said "Alright so let's go." he continued on."Go? Go where?" Stan questioned, knowing well where bill wanted to go. "Neibolt. That's where G-g-g-Georgie is." He said as he grabbed his bike. "After that?"I say, surprised at bills bravery. "Yeah, it's summer, we should be outside..." Richie says before getting cut off by bill "If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-fucking time." He said angrily "Bill wait!" Beverly yelled as bill rode of on his bike. Me and bev run to our bikes, "y/n?" Stan said with a scared tone is his voice. "we can't just leave him there alone, we need to go with him, we all need to go." I say as bev rides of to try catch up to bill. the boys all look at eachother, sigh and then go get on their bikes and we all head to Neibolt.

Well i didn't plan on dying today but it was ought to happen sooner or later.

•••

1105 wordssss
ahh shits about to go downhilllll
also tysmmmm for this☟︎

1105 wordssssahh shits about to go downhilllll also tysmmmm for this☟︎

Love yaaa, drink water, stay safe

-your bitch May <3