꧁𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚꧂

(song above- hold me now, by the thompson twins) just thought this song fitted this chapter really well :)

l/n - last name
y/n/n - your nick name

Y/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

Me and Stan were riding our bikes side my side to our houses and talking all the way there. I got to my house and the door was locked. "Shit no no please no." I say as i twist the handle. "what's wrong?" Stanley asks as he got of his bike and joined me at the door. "My door is locked, I haven't got a key, my parent(s) are at work and won't be back until late." I say as I begin to consider jumping the fence and practically breaking into my own house.

"oh no, you can stay over at mine tonight, if you want, i'll get my mom to call your parent(s) on our phone so they know where you are." Stanley kindly offers with a smile. "My god you are a life saver uris, thank you so much." I say  as i engulfed him in a hug. "It's okay really, it's the least I can do." Stan says as he hugs me back. "Okay then we better get going we spent so long at the barrens it's almost curfew." I say. "Oh yeah, let's go, race you to my house?" Stan challenges. "You're on uris." I say as I get back on my bike, Stanley does the same. "if you say so l/n." He says as we both race down the streets.

I get to Stanley's house first, obviously. "I let you win that you know." Stanley says out of breath. "keep telling yourself that, one day you might beat me to it" I say sarcastically. "One day I will, one day." He laughed, so did I.

Stanley knocked on his front door and his mom answered. "Oh hello y/n nice surprise seeing you here, come in, come in, it looks cold out there." She says as she pushes the door open. "Mom is it okay if y/n stays the night? She is locked out of her house." Stanley asked politely. "It's fine with me yes, just make sure to get a decent sleep." She says kindly. "We will, thank you mrs uris." I thank her as me and stan head up the stairs to his bedroom.

we enter his room and I see a picture of Bill, Georgie, Eddie, Richie, Stanley and I at last years 4th of july festival. Richie and Eddie were smearing ice cream on each other's faces, me and stan had our arms around each others shoulders and Bill had hold of Georgie's hand. God I really miss georgie. He was the most kind hearted kid and deeply cared about everyone in his life. I had basically known him is whole life, he was like the little sibling I never had.

Tears began to prick my eyes just at the sight of the picture. My lip quivered slightly and a single tear rolled down my check. "hey, what happened are you okay?" Stan asked as he wiped the tear of my cheek and cupped my face in his hands. "nothing, i-i just really miss georgie." I admit. Stan pulls me in for a hug and I sob into his shoulder of a few seconds. "I miss him too y/n, I just wish we knew where he was." Stanley said with a small break in his voice.

I slowly pull away from the hug to ask something. "Hey stan, I need to tell you something." I say. "sure you can tell me anything, I promise." He says as we both sit down on his bed. "well umm your probably going to think i'm insane but i saw something really, really weird today." I say. "How weird do you mean exactly." He asks. "well there was this clown, and there was all of the group but you call looked dead for some reason, like completely lifeless." I say. he looks at me with a shocked look on his face.

"see i told you, you'd think i'm crazy." I laugh. "no, your not crazy, I saw something too." he said nervously. "Oh really? what did you see." I ask. "It was that woman from the painting in my dads office, she came to life and I thought I was going to die." He gulped.

"oh that's terrible, sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy." I say. "Hey at least we're going crazy together." He says. "yea, crazy together." I smile. We both start laughing at our utter stupidity and stan hands me a t-shirt and some shorts to sleep in then we both go to different bathrooms to get ready to sleep.

When we both get back we settle down on stan's bed "So about today, more pacifically about Beverly, do you actually believe those rumours about her." Stanley asks. "Oh no, I never have, Beverly seems so sweet she'd never do anything like that, I'm glad we can get to hang out with her this summer." I say with a smile thinking about all the fun girly things I could do if I potentially had beverly as a best friend.

"I want to be her friend to, she seems cool." Stan agrees. "she really does." I say. "as long as she doesn't completely steal you from me i'm sure we can get along." Stan shrugs. "Now what is that supposed to mean birdbrain?" I remarked. "I just really like your company and just being around you in general." Stanley replied with a smile. "I like being around you to, birdbrain." I laugh.

"we should try get some sleep, we have to be at the quarry tomorrow." Stan suggested. "yea we should we got to have enough energy to put up with richie so I don't throw him into the quarry." I joke.

We lay down in stan's bed and stay in silence for a few seconds. "that thing do you think it will find us again?" I ask. We both turn over to face eachother. "I won't let whatever it is get to you, I promise." Stan says protectively. "Thank you stan." I say quietly. "no problem." he says with a smile as her wraps his arms around me.

"goodnight y/n/n."

"goodnight birdbrain."

•••

1057 words
yes ik this chapter is so cliche but I needed more y/n and stan shit sooooo we have this :)
drink water, stay safe

- M <3