꧁𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

the whole of yesterday got me thinking what else could go wrong this summer and even though i was almost killed by some psychotic clown and yelled was at by mrs k the worst part was watching my friends fall apart right in front of me, and i couldn't do anything about it, like i tried but it didn't seem to help.

I woke up at 2pm, that's not really out of the ordinary for me though really. Its friday today, so me and stan would usually go birdwatching. I want to go today but with everything that's happed i don't know if stanley will be up for it. We hadn't missed a friday since last winter when we both caught a cold from staying on the snow for too long, in our defence the snow is fun, but getting a cold not so much. Finally I built up the courage and called stan.

ring

[what if he's not awake]

ring

[y/n it's 2pm only you would not be awake now, god]

ring

[oh shit what if he's dead, he's fucking dead isn't he]

ring

"shittt stanleyyyy pick upppp come on pick it uppp-" I say into the phone as it rings for the fifth time. "hello?" I hear stan say from the other end of the line. "oh thank fuck i thought that thing killed you, don't scare me like that."i reply with a sigh of relief. "i'm not dead y/n i'm just getting ready to come get you." he said while giggling at my concern.

"okay first not funny i literally thought you were dead, second, i'll be ready in a few and third, do you think everything will be okay with the rest of the losers?"i reply, wanting to know what stan thought was going to happen. "honestly i have no idea,but i hope so, we are all really good friends and we need each other around." he said reassuringly. "you're right, thank you stanley i just needed to hear it from someone else." i thank, "no problem, anyway i'll be there in a few minutes, see you then y/n." he says. "okay see you then birdbrain byeeee." i drag out as i hang up the phone.

After some decent contemplation on what to wear and half my wardrobe flung all over my room in rejection, i finally make up my mind and wear this

(today's fit again brought to you by yours truely:), ik this is more 70s ish but i think it's cute. u can change it if u want too<33)

I try fix the mess of hair that always somehow didn't stay in the place i put it in. Suddenly i hear a tapping in my window and i flinch at the sudden noise, i go see what it is and i see stanley.

i open my window and say "you could have just knocked you know that birdbrain." "hey i had to make an entrance somehow." he laughs. "touché uris, i'll be down now wait there." I say as i close my window.

I hurry down the stairs and run to the side of the house to meet stanley. "oh shit i need to get my bike it's in the garage." i say as i approach the house again. "no need just get on mine, save you the trouble" he offers with his hand on the back of his neck. "you sure that's okay." I ask. "positive, hop on." he says patting the remaining seat behind him. "well if you say so." i said as i got on the bike, i wrapped my arms around stanley's waist so i didn't fall as we started moving.

I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, i could practically hear his heart beating faster and so was mine, "is this okay?" i ask, "oh u-hm yes it's totally fine." he says with a voice crack. for some reason that sets us both of in a fit of laughter and it continued until we reached the park.

we both sat on a small patch of grass and stanley got out his bird encyclopaedia thingy and started skimming through the pages. "what exactly are we looking for here." i ask trying to gaze at all the pictures of birds as the pages turned. "nothing in particular just looking for the most common ones to show up in summer." He says as he continues looking "ahh i see" i say as i lay down and stare up at the clouds.

"bored already?" he laughs at me. "no not bored at all." i sigh as i try form shapes out of the clouds. "ah look over there, that's a blue jay." he says in excitement as i look over, there sat a small-ish bird with a vibrant blue colour, "wow, that's actually really pretty." I say in amazement. "you're really pretty" stanley says under his breath, "what did you say stan?" i ask, not quite hearing what he said. "oh it's nothing." he says reading the book again.

"oh wanna know a fact?" he asks as he lays down next to me, "sure fire away." i reply "did you know that some birds play dead to avoid getting hurt by their predator" He said. "oh wow that's actually kinda smart." i say "yea i guess it is really smart, almost every one of them end up getting away from it." he continues. "almost everyone?"i ask as i turn to him "yea unfortunately some aren't so good at staying still so their cover gets blown, it's just nature i guess." he shrugged as he turns to me
"still that's super smart, but how do you even know that." i ask "what can i say, i like birds." he laughs "wow you really are a true birdbrain aren't you uris." i tease. "maybe i am y/n, maybe i am." he replied

•••

996 words

heyy, i'm sorry these updates are progressively getting slower but it kinda going trough it rn but hey ho i'm getting better so expect more updates soon :)
i hope you are all doing great and do t forget to drink water and stay safe

-your bitch may <33