꧁𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

All of us were cycling to the pharmacy to get some stuff to fix up the new kid, i recently learned his name was ben. He sat on the back of bills bike, occasionally gripping his stomach to ease the shooting pain of the cut.

"I think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think of our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys do know that there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right? My mom's friend in New York City got it by touching a dirty pole on the subway. And a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail. A hangnail!" Eddie stated, making us all sigh heavily at his constant worrying.

We were on our was down the streets of derry and close to the pharmacy. I thought Eddie was finished with his rant, until he continued "And you can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate a wa-- How do you amputate a waist?" He said anxiously, slightly raising his voice.

We all got to the alley and me and bill helped ben sit down on a wooden crate while the rest of the group caught up to us. "You guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? You guys do know that? Hey..." Eddie continued, before being cut off my bill. "Ah, we're screwed. Richie, wait here. Come on." bill said motioning for stanley, eddie and I to follow him.

In the pharmacy, Eddie grabs several items from the shelf for Ben's wounds. Considering we only had the spare change from our pockets I don't think there's even a remote chance we can afford two of the items. "Can we afford all that?" Bill asked trying to identify everything eddie had picked up within the last few seconds.

I put the only 2 quarters i had in my shorts into stanley's hand. That meant in total we had a grand $2.50 thanks to Stanley's and bill's donations. "That's all we got." Stan said gazing down at the measly amount of money in his hand.
"Are you kidding me?" Eddie said disappointedly. "I'm afraid not eduardo." I said jokingly, trying to cheer eddie up a bit.

"Wait, y-you have an account here, d-don't you?" Bill asked. "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself... I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting X-rayed." Eddie said looking around the isle for a cheaper alternative for the many medical supplies he held in his arms.

I was currently searching the other isles for a less pricey bandage for ben when I accidentally bumped into beverly marsh in the isle where period products were. In her hand she held a box of tampons that she quickly hid behind her back before looking down to the floor in embarrassment. "Hey it's okay, me too." I said, trying to comfort bev.  Beverly gave me an appreciative smile and nod and we both were about to turn to the next isle when we both heard the unsettling voice of Greta Keene from somewhere in the store.

"See you later dad" she said to her dad, mr Keene, the perverted pedophile that owned the pharmacy. Me and Bev went into the isle the boys were at wanting to avoid any possible contact with Greta. Once again bev hid the box of tampons behind her back

"You okay?" bill asked and i rocked back and forth on my heels. "Yea we're fine. What's wrong with you?" Beverly said as she looked at the mass amount of medical junk in eddie's grasp. "None of your business." Stan said, I tilted my head and gave him a 'seriously don't be mean' look. He mouthed sorry and looked to the ground.

"There's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him." Eddie admitted. "We need some s-supplies, b-but we don't have enough money." Bill said as he looked at the money in stan's hand. Beverly looks at them for a second, then glances at the counter, looking as though she just came up with an idea. She looked and me and said to follow her lead. The boys looked at me confused and I just shrugged my shoulders at them as Bev led me to the check out.

"I like your glasses, Mr. Keene. You look just like Clark Kent, doesn't he y/n?" Beverly said as she put the box of tampons of the counter, I soon caught on to Bev's plan and decided to play along. "You really do mr Keene." I agreed. "Oh. I don't know about that." He chuckled.

god kill me now

"Can I try them?" Beverly asks.
"Mmm. Sure." He says with a creepy smile as he takes his glasses off and gives them to Beverly. "What do you think?" She asked as she pushed the glasses up her nose bridge. "Well, how about that? You look just like Lois Lane."He says in an even creepier way.

i'm not asking i'm telling you, kill me now

"Really?" She asked, I could tell she was just as freaked out as me. "mhm." he nods. I think I just threw up in my mouth. "Well, here you go." Bev says as she accidentally pushes a rack of cigarettes off the counter "Shoot. I'm so sorry." She says trying her best to be sincere.

"It's okay." he says then puts his glasses back on and bends down to pick them up. Beverly and I glance over our shoulders at Bill, Eddie, and Stan, who immediately run out of the pharmacy, not before stan accidentally rammed eddie into a shelf, while Mr. Keene isn't looking. Bev sneakily grabs a pack of cigarettes of the counter and slides them into her pocket. Me and Bev giggle quietly then Beverly then pays for her stuff.

I think me and bev are going to get along well this summer

•••

1014 words

A/n - Thank you so much for reading this far. We are almost at 300 reads wtf that's actually insane, again thank you guys so fucking much:)
stay safe, drink water and until next time
<3

- M :)