꧁𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮'𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨꧂

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

•••

We were currently on the way to Ben's house from the quarry, he said his house isn't far so we don't have to ride all around derry again. We made it to his house and there was a woman stapling yet another missing poster to a street light. I tiled my head to an angle i could read it and say the name 'Patrick Hockstetter' written in big bold letters. I couldn't help but think he had it coming for him, the kid needs some serious help,

Ha I bet that weird ass clown on crack probably fucking ate him alive or something.

We all entered Bens house and he ran up the stairs to what I assume is his room. I followed behind Richie and Eddie as they were discussing god knows what. "Yeah. I heard he has a rollercoaster and a pet chimp and an old guy's fucking bones." Richie says enthusiastically. We all enter the room covered in newspaper and text book pages. This was one hell of a history project.

Stan immediately looks at the stuff on Ben's desk; Richie's attention is drawn to the articles and pictures on the wall. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wow!" He says quickly. Me and stan stand with eddie and richie to see what all the fuss was about. "Cool, huh?" Ben asked enthusiastically. "No. No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool." Richie says truthfully.

My eyes scan across one of the pictures on the wall, it looked like a meeting with a lot of people there, something didn't seem right about it though, I couldn't quite define what was wrong with it but there was definitely something. "Oh, this is cool, right here. Wait, no. No, it's not cool." Richie says sarcastically as he looks at all the articles on the walls.

"What's that?" Stan asks while pointing to the picture I was looking at before. "Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry Township." Ben confirms. "Nerd alert." Richie scoffs, causing me to nudge his arm with my own. Before I was about to say something to richie, it clicked what was wrong with the picture.

That fucking clown.

I was there. In the picture. It's devilish stare stayed with me and haunted my soul. How could I forget that piercing look in its eyes. Out of pure fear I grabbed Stan's had without even registering what I had done. He looked at me and squeezed my hand lightly with a smile as he mouthed 'you okay?' I just hesitantly nodded and intertwined our fingers together.

"No, actually, it's really interesting. Derry started out as a beaver trapping camp." Ben said as he came closer to eddie and richie. "Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie said; holding up his hand waiting for a high five. Stan shakes his head while Eddie merely looks at him. Richie looks at me waiting for a high five, his eyes looking at mine and stans hands. "oooh stan and y/n sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g." He mocked as me and stan just looked at him with the same disapproving look on our faces.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace." Ben continued. "The entire camp?" Eddie questions. I felt stans grip on my hand grow stronger, he was scared and so was I.

"There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like one day everybody just woke up and left." Ben lectured as eddie looked uneasy in reaction to ben's answer. "The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the Well House." Ben added.
"Jesus. We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries." Richie joked. "Let's do that. You're brilliant." Eddie said, half joking.
"I might be." Richie says with a wink.

"does the couple have anything to say about the mystery of derry's old dead bitches." Eddie laughs as he points to our hands. "We're not a couple we are just platonic." I say. "Ha you're platonic my ass look at you two, you're practically mind fucking." Richie says as eddie laughs. "What the hell is mind fucking." Stan asked. "What you two love birds are doing right now." Eddie laughs. "oh please you two are so immature." I say; rolling my eyes, regretfully letting go of stan's hand and going to look at what bev was reading.

I was reading when bev taps my shoulder and closes ben's door, revealingly new kids on the block poster.
ahh that explains the right stuff reference, I thought to myself. Ben looks over at the two of us with a look in his eyes, pleading us to open the door again. We look at eachother and smile while bev opens the door, hiding the poster yet again.

"Maybe he's just trying to make some friends, Stanley." I hear Richie say as I return back to my original place in the room. "Where was the Well House?" Bill asks, out of the blue. "I don't know. Somewhere in town, I guess. Why?" Ben inquiries. "I-it doesn't matter." He says, sounding a bit defeated, glancing at the articles on the wall.

•••
883 words

i'm sorry for the short chapter yet again but hope you enjoyed it anyway. I think for my next book it's either going to be a bill x reader, bev x reader or a reddie fic. Please lmk what you would be most interested in :)
drink water, stay safe

- May<3